no expression for this..

Blindfold

i ħ ∂/∂t |ψ(t)› = Ĥ|ψ(t)›
Nov 18, 2005
YUROP
i've seen a lot, but that was the most awful thing ive ever seen about animals.. couldnt watch it for more than 2 minutes.
i cant understand how such people can ANYHOW do such things..
please dont have a look at it if you have a weak mind or sth.. and please dont have a look at it when children are around.

PETA is looking for signatures, they need (only) 500 to sue them.

here is it

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_medS

:zzz:
greets, thomas

I saw that vid like last year or something....it's fuckin awful.
At least if the animals were dead when they were skinning them...but cmon, they skin them alive? thats just wrong.

That's the video I posted in my "Fur Trade" thread... the one people kinda avoided once the first response came along. They skin them while they're alive cause it's "higher quality" or some shit cause... I have no idea. It's not cold or dead fur... some sick fucking shit like that.

This is much much worse... these are two examples of humanity at it's fucking absolute worst (also examples of the worst the internet has to offer). These disgusting pieces of shit deserve unspeakable horrors done to them for what they do in these images, sad thing is the person in the first link only got 6 months in prison, and the second, was never caught. But similar cases have been prosecuted and the teens charged were given generally 6 month sentences and they never served them fully (if at all). Animal Cruelty laws need to be more strict and carry heavier penalties.

This is by far one of the most shocking, revolting and upsetting things I've ever seen. DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS UNLESS YOU HAVE A STRONG STOMACH!

(If you're a /b/tard then be prepared to LOL :erk:)

BE WARNED THERE ARE GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING IMAGES BEHIND THESE LINKS

Kogenta AKA Torture Cat... Victim of a sick Japanese man, full story linked below...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Japan_animal_cruelty_case

Unknown Kitten AKA Zippo Cat, victim of an unknown sadistic piece of shit

GLOBAL ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS NEEDS TO CARRY MORE SEVERE PENALTIES!

I'm eating some cake right now, so clicking those links is probably a bad idea :erk: Humanity fucking fails at morals.

^ click them afterwards man

@heartless:
i wont click them...
i read the wikipedia link tho.. its disgusting, but happens every day..

Joe that third link is really disturbing.
I don't understand why people do that kinda shit...the only thing that comes to mind is that they're fucked up in the head.

ok i dared clicking them for they were "just" images..
awful, but still the things i saw in "my" video were way worse imo..

^ click them afterwards man

@heartless:
i wont click them...
i read the wikipedia link tho.. its disgusting, but happens every day..

Yeh, those links make your video look like an episode of Barney. And it does happen everyday, especially in America and my country, by stupid fucking cocksucking teenage pieces of shit who literally get NO JAILTIME or punishment.

Seriously, I've read so many news articles. One time two teens (brothers) put a neighbor's puppy in an oven, then took it out, set it on fire with gas, then continued to torture it before finally decapitating it with a shovel (they also videotaped the whole thing and were laughing the whole time).... they were both charged, but received no punishment, the older brother was sentenced to 6 months but he got off with community service and probation.

Fuck the system fails so hard. Especially in American when you got guys serving years in federal pens for shit like possession of marijuana....

Joe that third link is really disturbing.
I don't understand why people do that kinda shit...the only thing that comes to mind is that they're fucked up in the head.

Yeh, it's stills from a video.

no, but everyone finds other extremities of a certain thing disgusting if you understand..

I think it's worse because those people are poor bastards, ignorant fucks trying to make a living and they're not killing for fun they're doing it for a reason.

The other things are just sick twisted cunts doing it for their enjoyment.

well, they are different things. The links joe posted are related to mental health imo, but the ones homer posted show what people do for money...they are all disturbing in their own ways.

Mortifying. I grew up with cats... there were more cats than people in the house, not counting the kittens. If we didn't have enough money to buy the usual amounts of food for the household, the cats would have the full feedings and we'd go til the next paycheck with simple, and less food. I can't deal with people who treat animals like shit in any way. Last year I was at a "friend's" house studying and he threw his puppy Pomeranian across the room into a wall... cause it jumped up on the bed. I slammed that fucker in the face with a text book and busted his nose. The dog was relatively OK but tried to grab his leash when I started to leave... I really wanted to take him with me. I think I should have.

I have cats now at my mom's and dad's houses. They're children, not objects in motion.