No hate, just love mofo's

Come round to my place on the weekend and we can talk over a glass (goon sack) of red and see where it leads us:oops:
A big shout out to all you mofo's that went out drinking for the champion Mr Pete last night. There's never a dull moment with you lads, Brendan Evvvvvvaaaaaalll.... DEAD good game of pool dude, Capt Ravendark can I pay for the Jackson with fence payment? I haven't slept yet hooraayy, i'm thinking the title of this thread should be changed to transmitting homosexuality so the tm lads can feel more at home. I'll end my fatigue rant by giving a shout out to the under appriecated Stormster. Sure his drunken attempts to have sex with men and valhallab delibiga who you ever 4gotten me messages can get on the nerves. But he is one of the most friendliest fun loving blokes I know heres to ya:kickass:

Sorry I didn't get out last night to Pete's. I had a massive bender Thursday evening, got home in time for a shower with the worst hangover ever, then straight to class, then off to Airbourne, and was pretty much fucked.

Watto, PM your address.