no idea

Everyone buy Destruction's "Release from Agony" because, get this, its fucking awesome. If you're a fan of modern production, get "Thrash Anthems" instead because its a collection of re-recordings but all the same. Awesome band/album is awesome.

Everyone should check out the new Napalm Death CD, Time Waits For No Slave. Most of you would probably recoil at the thought of listening to Napalm Death, but this album mixes so many styles, grindcore, thrash, crossover, hardcore, groove metal etc, and if you get the special edition version with bonus tracks, you get some kick ass doom/industrial! My favourite album of 2009 (albiet with some stiff competition from Evile and Lamb Of God)

Everyone buy Destruction's "Release from Agony" because, get this, its fucking awesome. If you're a fan of modern production, get "Thrash Anthems" instead because its a collection of re-recordings but all the same. Awesome band/album is awesome.

I wasn't as keen on Release From Agony as the earlier two Dave. The Antichrist is good as you said but I think I prefer Inventor Of Evil as an album. And I'm enjoying Sodom's Code Red quite a bit. And the Exumer albums are shit hot. Of course.