No Mercy 2004 - European Tour

Sisterofnight

Chomping at the bit
Aug 6, 2002
Derby,UK
www.angelfire.com
Incase you haven't seen on the web-site:
NO MERCY 2004:
with Cannibal Corpse, Kataklysm, Carpathian Forest, Vomitory and others :headbang:
30.03.2004 OSNABRÜCK - Hyde Park ( D)
31.03.2004 ESSEN - Zeche Carl ( D)
01.04.2004 BERLIN - Halford ( D)
02.04.2004 PRAHA - Abaton Club ( CZ)
03.04.2004 WIEN - Planet Music ( A)
04.04.2004 WELS - Schlachthof ( A)
05.04.2004 PRATTELN - Z7 ( CH)
06.04.2004 MILANO - Alcatraz ( I)
07.04.2004 LUDWIGSBURG - Rockfabrik ( D)
08.04.2004 STRASBOURG - La Laiterie ( FR)
09.04.2004 ERFURT - Centrum ( D)
10.04.2004 ANTWERPEN - Hof Ter Loo ( BL)
11.04.2004 PARIS - La Locomotive ( FR)
12.04.2004 TILBURG - 013 ( NL)
13.04.2004 LONDON - Underworld ( UK)
14.04.2004 DUBLIN - Whelans ( IRL)
15.04.2004 BRADFORD - Rio ( UK)
All dates are subject to change

Alessio my friend you get 6th April.
Whereas I'm up for London and Bradford this time!! :tickled:

Excellent, i'm already getting ready to put my ass over a bus belt for about 8 hours to reach Milan...but it will be worthy, i know ! :) Apart from the great Hypocrisy, it will be my revenge for Carpathian forest...10 days ago they played near my town but i couldn't go because of work...on April i'll see both them and Hypocrisy, could i ask for more ? :) :)

The date 04.04.2004 Wels has been changed. They will play in Salzburg (propably Rockhouse, if it is not too small). That`s as far as I am informed.

I gonna see the show in Vienna at Planet Music on the 3rd of April for, I think the 11th or 12th time, or whatever, but they are always killer... by the way the new album is really excellent, I received the promo one week ago and I think noone who liked "The Final Chapter" or "Hypocrisy" will be disappointed... there's a remake of "The Abyss" on...

Karo, was machst du in diesem Forum...?

E.M.P. said:
I gonna see the show in Vienna at Planet Music on the 3rd of April for, I think the 11th or 12th time, or whatever, but they are always killer... by the way the new album is really excellent, I received the promo one week ago and I think noone who liked "The Final Chapter" or "Hypocrisy" will be disappointed... there's a remake of "The Abyss" on...

Karo, was machst du in diesem Forum...?

hey dich kenn ich doch *g* ich bin hier stammgast, allerdings bei den Antimatter's bzw Anathemas, ab und zu ziehts mich allerdings auch in andere foren und dann geb ich halt hier und da meinen senf ab ;)
na wir sehn uns dann am 3. april :wave:

Let's unite the far south and the far north and make a huge black metal band with lyrics blaspheming nuclear blast. :D

"Oh, the horror..
Wintry tours are not coming here again
Only the unholy Nuclear Blast is to blame,
Its' tour managers should die in shame
We will have to bear the pain...

Oh, the pain...
This time it will be Hypocrisy, not Pain
Pain, Pain, Pain...
Again, and again....and again, and again...and yeat again...
PAIN!!!!

Nuclear be thy Blast
For we summoned the gods down here,
And still no one came...
Same with the Northern Lands of horror...
For Christ's sakes
Leave Michael Jackson alone
And let Betty Boop be thy Horror in those cold nights..."

:ill: :ill: :ill:

For me it will simply be the second time, i should almost feel ashamed reading how many times different memebers of this forum saw them. Sadly Italy's fucking boot shape is a problem, concerts take place almost always in Milan and it's long and expensive to travel everytime 'till there...but this time i won't miss it ! :hotjump:

The euros are lucky...Id rather see kataklysm than cannibal corpse with hypo... Maybe peter will come on stage and do the song with kataklysm that he did guest vocals for on the upcoming cd?