No Mercy 2004 - European Tour

I´ll see Hypocrisy tomorrow, at the first gig of the Tour in Osnabrück and the day after I´ll see them in Essen, too!
It´ll be a great Evening, German Metal Fans rocks! :headbang: :OMG:

YEAHAAH!

Yesterday was great!! Ok, they had some Probs with the Drum-Mics... but the SetList is Killer!!!

I would not believe it, but I've seen it wiith my own eyes... heard it with my own ears:

they played GOD IS A LIE, REBORN and NECRONOMICON!!!! I just went crazy in front of the stage!!!

The Song List was really suprising... no Fractured Millenium, no Osculum, no Pleasure, no Until the End, no Final Chapter... but GOD IS A LIE and NECRONOMICON!!!!! The only Hits from were Roswell, Fire in the sky, Death Row... plus Turn the Page, Adjusting the Sun and 3 Songs from the new Album "born dead buried alive", "Eraser" and Slave to the Parasites..."

Horgh played extremly tight and perfect and he added some cool new little Things to the Songs...

hey... the played GOD IS LIE... and NECRONOMICON....

ok, I will see them again today... can't wait....

@Hetfeldt: Kataklysm playes about 50minutes, Hypocrisy a bit shorter (well, they played 10 or 11 Songs as usual, but the Songs they played are faster & shorter than their usual Setlist of the last Years, so the Gig was shorter, too), I think about 45min. I left before Corpse were finished, cause I not that big Fan of their last Records... but they already played about an hour as I left, so I think they played about 70 - 75m.
Kataklysm were Killer, too... just bad that they had Drum-Probs alle evening, so the Drum-Solo sounded not so good...

Hey Fafnir, what about Carpathian Forest?How long they played and were they good? Just wondering cos frontman Natterfrost couldn't make it on the plane :hotjump:

Carpathian Forest played a 30min. Set as usual. No acousting or instrumental Set like some Webzines are saying... the 2nd Guitarist (forgot his name, it wasn't Tchort or Vrangsinn, I think) took care of the Vocals, and that was really ok. But they didn't put on any Leather, Spikes or Corpsepaint...
Nattefrost is not able to join the Band on Stage, cause he broke his Shoulder in a Car-Crash and is Doc says that he's not allowed to fly for some days... He will try to join the Tour on Saturday...

The Tourmanager said, if the Doc says its ok, then Nattefrost will try to join the other Guys on Saturday...

I missed the first bands, cause it started way too early... but it was two unknown Bands, Exhumed, Vormitory, Carpathian Forest, Kataklysm, Hypocrisy, Cannibal Corpse...
Hypo, as usual, don't want to be in the Headliner Position... I can understand this, cause after the Crowd heard already 7 bands and banged their heads to Kataklysm and Hypocrisy, many guys were too tired for Corpse...

Horgh is really a great Drummer... he plays the Old stuff fast and very perfect and adds some new Parts... and he can play the mid-tempo and slow Songs very perfect as well...