No Mercy 2004 - European Tour

Hi everybody,

if postet some live pics from the No Mercy Festival (Essen) online. Just have a look. There are some very nice pics from Hypo. :D

klanggewitter.jpg

Klanggewitter.com

Spawn Of Possesion: Surprise, surprise in a very positive way
Exhumed: Cool! Gore Fuckin' Metal!
Vomitory: Can't remember, probably not too good
Carpathian Forest: Well, I don't care too much for Black Metal... At least there was a singer :tickled:
Kataklysm: really kills live!
Hypocrisy: Was my first time (shame over me, but I've seen Peter with Pain before!), great show. I didn't feel, that the songs were different because of Horgh...
Cannibal Corpse: Killer musicians, though their music is a bit "difficult" to listen to. Unfortunetaly the sound was not too good. IMHO it was also a bit too long, they played about 90 min. I was standing in the front row for about 7 hours, so I was already looking forward to get out! :D

I saw the last 4 bands in Vienna( as Exhumed are coming to Iceland and I had limited time traveling from the Chech republic)
Carpathian Forest were good kind of black'nroll. The singer said to the audience in norwegian: sug kuken min: suck my dick. Silly that cross waving by him...
Kataklysm owned the place wow did I headbang! Slither!! Ambassador of Pain!!
Hypocrisy started a bit fuzzy but were great after 2 songs! Adjustiong the sun was my favorite! I found them very catchy and have never thought in such a way about them!
Cannibal corpse were sooo brutal, but monotonous at times, they did some good hits. Can't understand how the Corpsegrinder can sing like this! I left after half their show as I wanted to take the metro... but when I arrived at the metro station; no metro last one gone 10 minutes ago, so I took a bus after some problems finding them

I had seen H, CC at Wacken and heard KK, EX and CF a little bit at Wacken but not that much

no mercy in 013 rocked! only they should kick the bejesus out of nattefrost! What a moron! kataklysm and hypocrisy stood far above alllllllll! Do some of you have made any pics of 013 last sunday????

Thanks to some really nice people I was able to travel with the No Mercy tour for a few days :worship: . That means not only fun :D but also loads of pics from Switzerland, Milan, Ludwigsburg and Strasbourg. I uploaded the ones from Pratteln, Switzerland now so if anyone's interested you can check it out at www.metalpics.ch :)
The rest is following as soon as possible :)

THE LEGION said:
no mercy in 013 rocked! only they should kick the bejesus out of nattefrost! What a moron! kataklysm and hypocrisy stood far above alllllllll! Do some of you have made any pics of 013 last sunday????

Yes, I took pictures of Cannibal Corpse and Hypocrisy at the 013
The ones from Cannibal Corpse are already up on their website, I am still working on the Hypocrisy ones. Will add them to the site asap.

Here is one from Peter..

hypocrisy_nomercy042004_0236.jpg

spawn of poblablabla: i missed them
Exhumed: hmm... nit sooo good
Vormitory: excellent
CF: hmm ... ok
kataklysm: really good
Hypocrisy: the best band this evening
CC: i don't lie them..

Eos said:
I suppose you mean the X-Mass Fest..? Thanks :D

Thanks also @ carmine

Cheers!
Shelley

:erk: YOU'RE ABSOLUTE RIGHT! But you were convinced of that before. Haha. Anyway cool pictures, keep going on. I'm sure that will not be a problem!