No more Line 6 POD XT Pro?

Well...it's not a surprise really, since he already said he uses Countryman type 85 into Fireface 800 and Pod Farm 2.
No need for the Pod XT!

Yeah man, there's nothing wrong with monitoring through the DAW listening through PodFarm, use it in Protools all the time and Pro Tools isn't great for latency.

He only had the POD XT Pro there to allow use of POD FARM which requires a line 6 device to be plugged into your computer...

I dont know if joey ever used the POD XT as an interface because from his earliest recordings he's always had pre-amps that he plugged his guitar into...

HIs couuntry-man/RME combo has been a staple since he got he RME and before that it is my understanding that he used the Mackie Onyx...

In my song-writing studio You cant even tell I have a line 6 Pod X3 because its not in view at all...

Most people even know I have it they just think that the Pod Farm 2 plug-in is just that a plug-in with no interface necessary

He only had the POD XT Pro there to allow use of POD FARM which requires a line 6 device to be plugged into your computer...

I dont know if joey ever used the POD XT as an interface because from his earliest recordings he's always had pre-amps that he plugged his guitar into...

HIs couuntry-man/RME combo has been a staple since he got he RME and before that it is my understanding that he used the Mackie Onyx...

In my song-writing studio You cant even tell I have a line 6 Pod X3 because its not in view at all...

Most people even know I have it they just think that the Pod Farm 2 plug-in is just that a plug-in with no interface necessary

Yeah dude, I no longer need the X3 as my interface now that I got pidfarm to work as a plugin with low latency monitoring.

Are you buying the ilok version that is $300 or the pod xt version which is significantly cheaper?
(at least it was last time I checked which was over a year ago)