No more tabs :(

Balls to all this I say... Balls! I've been (slowly) learning guitar for the past 6 months, and it's guitar tab sites that have enabled me to do so... So I say boooooo to this all...

MOST OF THE TIME THE ACTUAL "MUSIC ARTISTS" ONLY MAKE A TINY TINY PECENTAGE OF THE MONEY (CONCERT TICKIT SALES ALBUM SALES MECHANDICE SALES) THAT THE BAND GENERATES (TLC FILLING FOR BANKRUPTCY AND N'SYNC SUING RON PEARLMAN) SO TAKING AWAY THE TABS DOESN'T ACTUALY PUT MONEY INTO THE ARTISTS' POCKETS EXCEPT THE ONES WITH REALLY GOOD CONTRACTS (METALLICA AND BRITNEY) AND THE ONES THAT OWN LABELS (P DIDDY AND EMINEM) ITS REALLY JUST THE EVILNESS OF THE GIANT CORPORATIONS TAKING AWAY THE TABS BECAUSE THEY THINK THAT WHITHOUT ANY TABS THEY'L MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY THAN WHAT THEY'RE ALREADY TAKING AWAY FROM THE ARTISTS
TRYING TO TAKE AWAY THE TABS IS NOTHING MORE THAN EVIL CORPORATE GREED PURE AND SIMPLE

anytime the MPA or RIAA or any of those fuckers try this kinda stuff, it just makes me wanna download more and more illegal tunes, movies, games, etc. If they push me I'll push back.

So... is it now illegal to make a xerox photo copy of a score and share it with your band mates? because now they have copies of the music that they didn't buy. We did that once, but we weren't all going to pay $35 for a book we just wanted for a few songs.

DarkNoise said:
anytime the MPA or RIAA or any of those fuckers try this kinda stuff, it just makes me wanna download more and more illegal tunes, movies, games, etc. If they push me I'll push back.

So... is it now illegal to make a xerox photo copy of a score and share it with your band mates? because now they have copies of the music that they didn't buy. We did that once, but we weren't all going to pay $35 for a book we just wanted for a few songs.
ALL HAIL DARKNOISE:worship:

What fucking cunts
I don't know how artists can lose any money from lyric and tab sites. Almost nobody buys any fakebooks anyway, I never see them anywhere.

Tempest said:
Mxtabs.net, gone

Taborama.com - Up
Metaltabs.com - Up
Ultimate-guitar.com - Up
Guitartabs.cc - Up
Olga.net - Up
Guitaretab.com - Up
Tabcrawler.com - Up

Guitartabs.net has a bunch of links, this isnt BIG yet, and even when it is, they wont shut everyone down
start saving copies of tabs to your hard drive.

bassmasta.net and guitarmasta.net are still up as well

Just bullshit:yell: Well seeing ill have to tab it out myself, is The Psalm of Lydia Drop C or a 7 string guitar? Somes say Dropc and others say its a 7 string does anyone know for sure?

El Diablo Fantastico said:
Balls to all this I say... Balls! I've been (slowly) learning guitar for the past 6 months, and it's guitar tab sites that have enabled me to do so... So I say boooooo to this all...
WOW DUDE THAT REALLY FUCKING SUX SORRY MAN *edit* DIDN'T MEAN TO TYPE SAME MESSAGE TWICE PC PROBLEMS

It's not so bad,,.
The younger crowd will have to "develope" the ear to learn they're fave song .
In the OLD days, to learn a song consisted of: playing your 8-track
over and over ..noooooo!! Albums
Old fucks like me or any other fossils guitar player, had to learn "by" ear. No Guitar world scores, Yngwie books, C.C Devile .......
Way of toppicka again
Tabb sites are good in all seriousness

Beatles are back

Off to a funeral in Chicago (long drive)

Later

Tabb Bastid Troy

Troyanasy said:
It's not so bad,,.
The younger crowd will have to "develope" the ear to learn they're fave song .
In the OLD days, to learn a song consisted of: playing your 8-track
over and over ..noooooo!! Albums
Old fucks like me or any other fossils guitar player, had to learn "by" ear. No Guitar world scores, Yngwie books, C.C Devile .......
Way of toppicka again
Tabb sites are good in all seriousness

Beatles are back

Off to a funeral in Chicago (long drive)

Later

Tabb Bastid Troy
I'VE HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE TELL THAT PLAYING PIANO "BY EAR" IS A LOT EASIER THAN PLAYING GUITAR "BY EAR" SO... APPARENTLY THE REASON THAT EVERYONE IS SO FUCKING PISSED OFF IS BECAUSE PLAYING GUITAR "BY EAR" IS REALLY REALLY DIFFICULT... I DON'T ACTUALLY PLAY THE GUITAR (CUZ I PLAY THE PIANO) AND EVEN I'M PISSED OFF ABOUT THE GUITAR TAB SITES GETTING SHUT DOWN

why dont they stop wasting time taking down sites that matter and start attacking stupid bullshit sites like myspace.com and ytmnd.com I'd love to see the both of those get ripped down.