No News From Bush!

walking dead 666 said:
I'm a hardcore Bush fan! And dude, I really have no explaining to do. If you like both singers equally, that's your business. I personally think you need to have your ears checked. Bush is 100 X the singer & front man that Joey is.

Oh and please let's not resort to acting like 10 year olds with the insults.

come on dude just stop and think about it for a second. the band already said that john and rob weren't out, and scott has come on here at least 3 times that i know of and said they aren't gone. sure they haven't given out details for whatever reason but they all have lives and might appreciate a little privacy. and they can't really come out and say exactly when bush will come back because they may not know or plans might change a little and then the boards will freak out anyway. and if they come out and say the reunion will be on for a set amount of time and then joey et al are gone, is a slap in the face to them. they're trying to be as considerate as possible for everyone involved. and i know sometimes we like to get a little fanatical because we think we're so damned important but there's a lot at stake here. and giving you and exact timeline on what the future of the band is, probably isn't in the best interest for the future of anthrax.
be cool if someone gets kicked out of the band i'm sure we will be informed.

ZTPioneer said:
You forgot the "yet" part Rosenfeld.

do you know anything about Scott? Don't be an ass this band IS all about the fans even the bitchy whiney assclowns like yourself. Take what he says as truth you have no reason to think otherwise. They said Frank would more than likely be back and he is. They said that they woould do a live album in Chicago...9/11 happened tour postponed and then alas live cd/dvd from Chicago. The guys are human respect them as you would want to be respected. Scotts a man of his word...are you?

ZTPioneer said:
You forgot the "yet" part Rosenfeld.

just not happy unless you can make your world as depressing as possible? Is it fun being the victim? because it sounds depressing as hell. go watch the OC there's lots of drama on the OC.

walking dead 666 said:
We need an official statement from John. If he is indeed out for good, then I guess I am as well!
Nothing against Joey, But C'mon!!! This IS NOT 1986!!! I am pretty sure that John is only on hiatus, because of his child, which is all good in my book. But I hope he knows that he needs to get his ass back to re-claim his throne as "The Greater of Two Evil's"!