Noise Gate for Guitar

Jun 12, 2012
Hi,

i really like this cutted Guitar Sound. tested tons of VST Noise Gates but some dont cut well and some are cutting the sustain (i mean the end of the tone :) ).

BUT: The noise gate from PodFarm 2 is perfect for me. Since Line6 are copying well known products is there any product which is related with this Noise Gate? Heres a Image:

Screen+shot+2012-09-24+at+3.03.27+PM.png

=>> IF not -> Do you know some Hardware Gates which do exactly that what i need?

Greetings
NW

Thank you but i dont know if this is that what im searching. Is this ISP a tight gate too? So if i stop playing there should be ABSOLUTLY nothing.

PS: can somebody delete the other Thread dont know how this could happen. lol ... sry

I use a Boss NS-2 after my pedal chain into the head, and a rocktron super c, in the f/x loop. Its the only setup i have used that allows me to suppress and gate properly at high volumes.

I use a Boss NS-2 after my pedal chain into the head, and a rocktron super c, in the f/x loop. Its the only setup i have used that allows me to suppress and gate properly at high volumes.

This. I've been using my NS-2 for years and it completely kills any noise on from my amps and pedalboard. Not sure about the Decimator but I've heard great things about that as well.