Noisy Pink Bubbles

manuelgv

Back now...hopefully
Mar 19, 2002
Mexico city
what's with that song?
can someone understand the purpose of that song?
I don't know why would someone record a song like NPB
from what I've heard from Devin it's the one I like the less
other than that everything is cool
what's up with SYL?
did they break up or just taking a 4 or 5 year break???

saw SYL just a few weeks ago - amazing, amazing show, if too short... new stuff sounds amazingly heavy, in that special devy way... band sounds great, etc... basically, rocked my hairy anus :p can't wait for new album. as for noisy pink bubbles, i'm not quite sure i understand the question... devin recorded it because he wanted to, simple as that.

Noisy pink bubbles is BOMBASS. Hahaha! I love it. Very bizzare song on a bizzare album. Along with the first 4 tracks on Infinity, these are some of my favorite songs he has done.

SYL is not bad, but the project is not Devy's strength. I heard he is making a new SYL along with a second new album both due out before the year is over. This other one will be better I predict. I'll buy both of course.

I hope the line up from "no sleep till bedtime" is on the new album."city" was amazing too.I love that album

as far as i know its byron (bass), jed (gtr), and gene (drums)... not sure about the keyboard guy, but that was the touring band and i think that's sort of the 'official' lineup nowadays, and was the city/no sleep lineup...

Devin speaks about marijuana in the break so I think that the songs is about drug dependance..."pink bubbles" could come from the bang...ah ah ah
Syl didn't break up a new album is coming out at the end of the year simultaneously with an acoustic one...For more info visit hevydevy or my devy site...

Geoff

I've noticed that a lot of people seem to base their opinions on Devin too easily from the first tracks they hear. NPB isn't representative of Devin - nothing is really! Well, apart from everything.

Everything but nothing. You know the score. That one. There.

You missed it.

so will devin ever come here?
it would be nice to read some words from him

what videos have you seen from SYL?
I have only seen S.Y.L. and Detox
are there any more?

There are videos to SYL and Detox, which are commonly available. The Christeen video has been buried, mostly because it kinda sucked and Devin hated it AFAIK.

You can buy the Official Bootleg video straight from HDR, and theres several shitloads of Devin bootlegs floating around (I have about eight).:D

I found "detox" on the web and I've got a "bad devil" live video from a show of the trabendo in France.

Geoff

Why not...
This bootleg stinks,the sound is shit but I can send you a copy if you want...the set doesn't contain terria stuff anyway.
I made it for the "detox" video for Kevin from the mailing list so I can send the bootleg to you no problems bro...
Send me your personal adress by mail oldlyonfreak@wanadoo.fr
I'll send you a copy of the cd by fedex...Just let me time to find it in my 2000 cd archives...I just moved.

Do you think if I ask Tracy I could put the "bad devil"live video on my site???

Geoff