Various Versions of Infinity and Physicist?

Wallet Boy

Sep 7, 2001
Visit site
Hey help me out if you can...

I saw that there was a version of Infinity with extra tracks of 'Hide Nowhere' acoustic and 'Sister' acoustic, along with a demo of 'Man'. What version is that? What country was it released for?

Also, is 'Noisy Pink Bubbles' on all versions of Infinity, or just on certain ones?

Finally, anyone know what the enhanced parts of Physicist contain, for those that have that particular version?

Thanks!

the enhanced part of phycicist rules.It has photogallerys,uh lots of other shit.but the best part is the track by track audio with commentary by devin!

SpeakUSAorDie said:
Hey when did you get it from there? Cause I went to www.theendrecords.com tonight but the version they were selling didnt say anything about it having extra tracks..
http://shopping.netledger.com/app/s...8/mode.items/sc.2/category.12/it.A/id.1337/.f

not that Im doubting you or anything, but I just want them EXTRA TRACKS!! :D

I know it doesnt say anything, I wasnt expecting to get them but it does, trust me :cool: It had a german sticker on the packaging for some reason. It brings the cd up to 60 minutes which is more reasonable...

blakmetalemp said:
My copy of Infinity doesnt have extra tracks and I got it from the END. Guess you get whatever they can get in stock.

Really? Id try and email them to see what version they've got in then, they're very helpful. I got my version quite recently....

Heres the booklet showing the tracks:
oli1

Odd, I got Infinity from The End and I got the one with bonuses. :err: I do believe that Noisy Pink Bubbles is on all versions of Infinity. Also, just incase you were not aware, Man is from Ass-Sordid demos. :)

Pieless said:
Odd, I got Infinity from The End and I got the one with bonuses. :err: I do believe that Noisy Pink Bubbles is on all versions of Infinity. Also, just incase you were not aware, Man is from Ass-Sordid demos. :)

I emailed The End about what Infinity they have in stock and currently its the one without the bonus tracks

At least one label that issued the original versions of a couple Devin titles ceased to exist. When the titles were picked up by another company, reissues with bonus tracks showed up.
In the cases of Infinity and Physicist, said tracks were pulled from the previously existing HDR exclusive releases (Official Live . . . and Ass-Sordid . . .). It wasn't until Terria that a non-SYL title got an exclusive bonus track. Mind you, that exclusivity faded somewhat with InsideOut America's issue of the album...