Noitseuqnikufesin!

J1NX

Sep 10, 2004
Evilnikufesin, Oidivnikufesin, Penikufesin, Draobegassemnikufesin, etc. etc.

For "anyone who knows their Anthrax history", what's the origin of this ekojninikufesin? Is it a Scott thing? A Charlie thing? A New York thing?

As a child, Charlie had a learning disability in which he wrote everything backwards and eliminated all spaces and punctuation. Frank remembered that, and thought it would look cool for the album He used that technique for N.F.L., and it worked so well they have broken it out for various and sundry uses periodically.

Scott

SCott308 said:
As a child, Charlie had a learning disability in which he wrote everything backwards and eliminated all spaces and punctuation. Frank remembered that, and thought it would look cool for the album He used that technique for N.F.L., and it worked so well they have broken it out for various and sundry uses periodically.

Scott

Cool, i didn't know that...

SCott308 - Are you serious?! That's a cool scenario. So cool that I think you just made it up! Did you? It's hard to tell whether or not you were typing with a straight face.

ThraxDude said:
I don't believe anything Scott308 says about Charlie.:)

Charlie is a highly skilled drummer, who is in a band called "Anthrax." But Tad doesn't believe me.

My story about Charlie and the learning disability- totally made-up. But I got a pretty good number of people to fall for it. :devil: Of course, Tad doesn't believe anything I have to say. :cry:

Scott

Well it was pretty entertaining nonetheless. So, Scott the Storyteller, tell us the one about how Frankie came to exit the band :)

Spot in Helmet opened up, and he jumped at the chance to join the legendary band. I don't know, dude. Harder to come up with something when you expect it.

Scott