NOKTURNAL MORTUM - Mirovozzrenie

yousendit won't work for me for some reason. maybe it's the format or something.

I'm not sure if there is a digi version. I doubt it since NM are true metal warriors and not digi-loving women. :D

It's a shame your expectations for this release have been somewhat spoiled by reading reviews, though. I bought it without hesitation, and it didn't disappoint. I'm glad I took the risk.

"Discovery is dangerous....but so is life. A man unwilling to take risks is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live."

Quote of the Day. :D

NM does nothing for me since Nechrist so I'm not bothering with the new one but there was an URL with the album . Unfortunately , it closed . Yeah I'm a fucker :loco:

"We have both the Oriana and No Colours versions in stock...The N.C. one is called "Weltanschauung" and the Oriana one is in runes on the spines (I guess"Mirovozzrenie" as you said), but they are the same recording. The Oriana one is a standard jewel cased cd, while the N.C. one is an A5 digipak."

I don't even think they know there's a difference :Spin:

but it seems when you order the non digi-pak, you get mirovozzrenie

hi guys heres a small list of pretty COOL but CHEESY album titles, do your own :) :)

Astriaal - Summoning The Essence Of Ancient Wisdom
Angantyr - Kampen Fortsætter
Temnozor - Sorcery Is Strenghtening The Black Glory Of Rus'
Varathron - His Majesty At The Swamp
Abigor - Orkblut: The Retaliation, Nachthymnen
Arckanum - Fran Marder
Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale
Alghazanth - Osiris: Typhoon Unmasked
At The Gates - The Red In The Sky Is Ours
Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse
Incantation - Mortal Throne Of Nazarene, Onwards To Golgotha
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas