NOKTURNAL MORTUM - Mirovozzrenie

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's just meant as a combination of the two, representing both in "one" smybol.

Looks like I've been owned. Anyway, my point still stands. By the way, what's so "new" about these re-releases anyway, besides the new artwork? (I haven't heard many details about these).

so has anyone else contacted that place to see if they have more copies of Mirovozzrenie instead of Weltanschauung? I've been sarding my emailing.

I'm not completely sold on the new NM yet - sorry, I need to hear samples or something, because I'm not paying $12 for a 7/10 album. :p

Even Erik thinks it's shit, otherwise he would have glorified it already. :loco:

I don't see how Erik could think it's shit, when he praised Taste of Victory. COnsidering 3 songs from ToV are on the new one, logic says he should like it.

You also praised ToV, so this whole it "I'm not sure" thing reeks of cheapdom.

Possible, but entirely false. Track 6, the best song on the album, is entirely new.

Risk man, risk. Playing it safe (ie downloads and samples) is boring and feminine.

Yeah, I'm just kidding. I'd buy it just to add to my collection -- it can't be worse than Goat Wish -- and I do want the commie version as well. But I still want to hear that one track you're going on about, just to wet the appetite.

By the way, are there different formats for this - a digipak version perhaps...?