Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

I'm sorry, this is totally metal and consequently off-topic, but I think everyone on earth should own From These Wounds by Funeral and listen to it at least one time a week.

Personnally I tend to worship ( ) more. This album is too intense to be listened to on stereo, anyway. They should release it on 5.1. No that's not enough. On 10.1.

Personnally I tend to worship ( ) more. This album is too intense to be listened to on stereo, anyway. They should release it on 5.1. No that's not enough. On 10.1.

Dude totally agree, Sigur Ròs is an experience, being like, completely engulfed in that music would be so beyond words.. I'm partially biased towards Ágætis Byrjun because it was the first album i heard from them and i listened to it sooo much, its mostly nostalgic reasons, ( ) is amazing as well!

I've heard that, some kind of Super HD, but IMO you cannot have 24 FUCKING SPEAKERS working properly together in a room. They must be really tiny or the room really big, otherwise they'll all cover mutually themselves.

Beside, I wonder what kind of support will they use for this. Even the BRD cannot contain so much tracks.

i actually saw in AES, obviously it only works in a larger room (home-cinema)

Bump.

Careful with this one, could fuck up your subwoofer.

Last edited by a moderator: