Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

Mylene Farmer. The best singing old lady I know, and she still looks great for her 50s.

I also recommend her live concerts, especially Live a Bercy; it's one hell of a show.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but she sucks imo.I dont understand whats so special about her.The first song bored me after 46 seconds and I havent even tried to listen to anything else.

LIKE A MAGIC BLEND OF A FRENCH MADONNA AND KATE BUSH ALL ROLLED INTO ONE

rofl

I used to be into Ska a while ago, this Spanish band in particular:

Ahhh good times.

Operation Ivy !!!!!!

Though, Swabs posted some nice dubstep, but does anyone here likes the ''classical'' dub?
I really love the first album(on the newer ones the try to mix their chill out music with annoying punk and 'metal' riffs, which destroys everyhting imo) of Dub Trio. That's the kind of dub ive always looked for.

Operation Ivy !!!!!!

Though, Swabs posted some nice dubstep, but does anyone here likes the ''classical'' dub?
I really love the first album(on the newer ones the try to mix their chill out music with annoying punk and 'metal' riffs, which destroys everyhting imo) of Dub Trio. That's the kind of dub ive always looked for.

Classical dub? Like this?

i'm awkward for liking musicals ok, for those who are awkward too, my recommendations are: jesus christ superstar (yes omg untrve!!), hair, sweeney todd soundtrack.. :)
message me for mp3's

Operation Ivy !!!!!!

I dont know whats ''classical'' dub for you,but some old dub fans ive meet dont really like this new dub,dubstep,grime and shit like that even though they are all based on old dub.Old school so called reggae dub are things like Perry,King Tubby,Niney The Observer,Scientist and its quite different from new dub cause new dub has much more electronical effects.Now i havent heard a lot of newer dub but I can tell i really liked Roots Tonic and Dub Syndicate.Mybe you would like it,if you like Dub Trio...
Dub is a really free genre with influences from almost every other musical genre so it can be a lot of different things.