Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

Birdy Nam Nam is awesome, although when i saw it posted I first thought it had something to do with The Party, so I ignored it until I saw it posted here (and by Swabs :p.
the Yusek one is alright too.

I really got into dubstep for the last few months. Distance and Borgore are my favs:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoLmeE4TUaM&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's pretty much standard that you hate any music you're forced to listen to at work thought :rofl:

Lady Gaga being an exception ofcourse

It was at a music store, with trendy people. So it was sandwhiched between Coheed, Teagan and Sara, Fall out Boy, and Alexisonfire. :cry:

Those Boregore songs were awesome.

"I love the way you dance, the way you shake that ass,
but the thing I love the most, is cuming on your face...
suck it bitch"

Poetry.

This band, Collide, is amazing. Kinda trippy techno goth plus I adore the lead singers voice

I listen to anything I like, and there's a lot and don't even remember half of it, but I can just say that other than metal, I listen to these "people":

Pink, The Butterfly Effect, Anastacia, Ennio Morricone, Savage Garden, Michael Bublè, The Fray, Whitney Houston, Robert Miles, The Beatles, Dido, Enya, Anggun, The Darkness, Dire Straits, Queen, Natalie Imbruglia, 30 Seconds To Mars, Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Sting, some classical music and OST (and other stuff I can't remember at the moment)...

..so, let's say I suggest these, for now.

Again, been listening to this all day.
Also looked up some stuff by 16bit, or whatever...basically just started googling Dubstep and looking for Borgore torrents and looking what it came with.

This one is killer

Edit
ooo

I need some more of this fool, cant seem to find any torrents, not that im looking all that hard. ANyone know a good RS/blog thing-a-ma-jig With stuff like this?

And what kind of terms would I use to differentiate between the rough and smooth bass :p

I've been listening to KOAN Sound all day haha

These songs are king

Just first one so far, pretty cool, sort of a good mix of the two posted :p.

Fuck Tool.
Fuck you.
And Coheed sucks.

I've never really been a tool fan but that song is fucking art at its finest.
Also Coheed fucking leet. I bet you never even listened to them songs :Smug:

EDIT: Since you all seem to be fapping to dubstep (which is what all the brain dead trendy fags over here listen to) you might like "Chase and Status".
I recommend "Is It Worth It" but only the version from "More Than Alot" not the EP.

DnB > Dubstep

Again, been listening to this all day.
Also looked up some stuff by 16bit, or whatever...basically just started googling Dubstep and looking for Borgore torrents and looking what it came with.

Well,In case you read this,check out Dubstep Allstars edition and forget Benga and Joker,they are really popular but they suck imo.

Anyway,I was browsing through my dad's playlist and I found this awesome prog rock bands:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32oA8hBTEhg&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9jIC3gMWDg&feature=related[/ame]

16bit and Koan Sound are pure badass.

And shut up Ryan, new Coheed stuff is windongs :mad: