Non-metal music stuffs (recommendations)

By 'douchebag on drums' I meant he makes it look so easy. He's a talented motherfucker.

Seen ISIS live, fucking rocks.
Venetian Snares are pretty sweet, I like the album "Rossz Csillag Alatt Született" quite a bit in particular.

Yeah my favorite album aswell!
Have you by any chance also heard of Amon Tobin? If not, check out the album "Permutation". Im thinking youll like it, if you also like Venetian Snares.

Yeah, seen em in Montreal on June 6th, which just happened to be my birthday. Pelican played, they kinda bored me but they DID play and Earth cover so they are redeemed, and Tombs fucking kicked my ass, they sounded like a mix between old ISIS and Wolves in the Throne Room.

Yeah, seen em in Montreal on June 6th, which just happened to be my birthday. Pelican played, they kinda bored me but they DID play and Earth cover so they are redeemed, and Tombs fucking kicked my ass, they sounded like a mix between old ISIS and Wolves in the Throne Room.

Hm, gotta check out Tombs then :p

Loving Vanetian Snares. Got a few albums. This is some good tunes.

Cheers

I actually had the chance to see them last night (together with Bongra, which is also awesome but alot more extreme), 10€ ticket but about 35€ for the trip, so i passed :/

I'd prefer the Cayman S :cool:

porsche-cayman-s-design.jpg

Artist: Cute Is What We Aim For
Album: Rotation
Genre(s): Alternative rock, Emo, Pop punk

They have pretty nice music, quite chill to listen to and the vocalist has a relaxing voice. I've heard worse Emo-music, but that's just my opinion. Just thought I should share with you. Like it or not, up to you :)

School Of Emotional Engineering s/t album, Library Tapes, Machinefabriek, Bola (in an electronic way, but one of the best electronica act ever), Hyakkei, Kontakte... Can't think about anything else right now, but I'll tell you later.

Getting School Of Emotional Engineering now, listened to a few tunes on yt. Loving it, not sure if it will beat Eingya(absolutely fallen in love with that album) but it sounds brilliant so far. Thanks

EDIT: If you like Prog Rock I seriously recommend listened to Coheed & Cambria. They have some real epic gems in all of their albums.
Its not all prog rock but there are certainly elements of it. Check out the songs "No World for Tomorrow" and "In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth III".

Their albums are also all conceptual and based on a story written by their lead singer called Armoury Wars. Pretty impressive stuff.

www.myspace.com/paatos (check out Happiness)

i listened to most of the albums recomended here, but mostly are instrumental, and it's not much my thing... as for some instrumental metal, Russian Circles pleases me