Staind - Break The Cycle cd
The Cranberries - Zombie
The Offspring - Come Out And Play
The Offspring - Self Esteem

The Offspring - The Offspring, Ignition, Ixnay, Smash albums

Slipknot - Slipknot, Iowa, Mate.feed.kill.repeat albums

Mudvayne - The end of all things to come, L.D 50 albums

Staind - Tormented, Dysfunction, Break the cycle albums

AFI - Very proud of ya, All hollows E.P, Sing the sorrow, Answer that and stay fashionable, The Art of Drowning albums

The list goes on

Jack Off Jill - Strawberry Gashes
Manhole - all songs but especially Victim
Jack Off Jill - Witch Hunt
I also used to listen to Dire Straits, Cranberries and some celtic stuff a lot, and at 13 I was a huge fan of Bon Jovi and Michael Schenker.

There is thousands really... but lets list a few ;)

The whole "soundtrack" to Ronja Rövardotter!! :Spin:
The soundtracks to LOTR by Howard Shore :worship:

ahh.. now I got terrible bored :p will list more later...

Shit, not another one of these threads. Anyways, I'll listen to a little bit of Techno, but not the type you're think about. I mean like Japanese Techno, etc. You know that Barbie Song from Aqua? Shit like that (SHUTUP!). Types of stuff like Enigma and such. A little, and I mean a little bit of Rap. Hanging around my friends back in Seattle kind of made me listen to some considering most of them listen to crap. I'll mainly only listen to DMX, Tupac, Tech 9ine and ICP. Then, I'll listen to Nobuo Uematsu who composes the Final Fantasy music. I have the FF8 and FF9 OSTs. Awesome shit at night when your driving, especially having a system like myself. Anyways.........yeah. I feel dirty now. Time to commit Supukku.

uhmmm pretty much everything by Porcupine Tree, Apulanta, Don Huonot, CMX, Coldplay, System Of A Down, Alanis, Red Hot Chili Peppers....etc......

i love non-metal music. not as much as metal, tho..

SSJ4SephirothX said:
Hell yeah. I think that FF8 has the best OST of all time though.
Its up there, some of the songs from it are relaxingm others get ou hyped up, for me some bring back memorys of the first time I played the game, but most of all ff7, whenever I hear the first sephiroth(3rd disk as the big monster) theme i go buck wild, that battle rules :D but nothing beats the very last seph fight, no FF game can match that one :)