Non-metal songs you like

lol 4 year bump

Well anything by Steve Vai, Satriani and The Malmsteen.

Yes he is so good he gets a "The".

Malmsteen is metal. Just really poofy really 80's hair Metal.

Anyone heard the solo album from the keyboardist from Symphony X? Michael Pinella's album "Enter by the Twelfth Gate" is one of the trippiest things ever recorded. And even listening to it sober is an experience also.

And also, Mozart is one of my idols.

So what if people like music that isn't metal. Your always such a fucking dick just because you probably listen to metal to look cool which is obviously why you don't like people liking non-metal. If you don't like a fucking thread don't post in it for fuck sake.

So what if people like music that isn't metal. Your always such a fucking dick just because you probably listen to metal to look cool which is obviously why you don't like people liking non-metal. If you don't like a fucking thread don't post in it for fuck sake.

It's called a joke... don't soak your panties Ryona. :lol:

well ill list a few bands that I love and can think of right now im still waking Up :zzz: :
Bout all Led zeplin songs and Jimmy hendrix some nirvona some of pat benatar's songs CCR is good also Guns N roses almost all there stuffSome disturbed and a few from stained on Like i belive there first cd