Non-Turisas-Video of Netta...

I'm 23... you need to be 18 to buy alcohol in england... I got ID'd last week trying to buy a diet coke!!!!

haha yeah that's ridiculous.

I was going to a gig and as always you need to be 16 to buy beer and 18 to buy stronger alcohol, so everybody (unless you looked like 50 or so) had to show their ID.
so I showed my driving liscence (need to be 18 for that) and she still was looking to the year I was born.. I was like: wtf :p
HAVING a driving liscence in the first place proves that I'm older than 18

anyway ontopic: yeah I've seen this video already, it's pretty cool:cool:

It's because you have to be 18 to go into a pub at night unattended by an adult... So even if you're not buying alcohol they ID you if they're being annoying.

The worst one I ever had was when I was 21, I got ID'd.... for asking for a glass of tap water... Apparently there was an undercover policeman stood right next to me but still, TAP WATER!!!!

so I showed my driving liscence (need to be 18 for that) and she still was looking to the year I was born.. I was like: wtf :p
HAVING a driving liscence in the first place proves that I'm older than 18

in germany it doesnt necessarily prove you´re 18, so...^^

In Holland.
Minimum age for beer and "weak" alcoholic beverages like that: 16
For spirits and the likes: 18.

I'm 20 and I still have to show my ID a lot of times, and that pisses me off! Often, the bar-people are younger than I am =/

well its not bizarre, it´s about kids not drinking too much. because at 14 a glass wine or so doesnt kill you, but if you drink more it´s more dangerous, so its pretty reasonable imo

well over here you have a phenomenon called "Breezah Sluts", basically it's young girls who more or less have sex in return for getting drinks (Baccardi Breezers e.g.) from (older) guys.

You also have lots of young guys n girls from Holland of around 14 y.o. who drink themselves in a coma.

Dutch kids, the drunks of Europe...

we're strolling off topic though.

well its not bizarre, it´s about kids not drinking too much. because at 14 a glass wine or so doesnt kill you, but if you drink more it´s more dangerous, so its pretty reasonable imo

You're talking about a country that's trying to ban 'cheap alcohol' and yet, as Nizz pointed out, its legal for a five year old to drink with it's parent's permission... seems a little contradictory, and bizarre, to me!

And then we have America...where you can't drink any alcohol, weak or strong, until you're 21...

haha yeah, but you ARE allowed to drive in a car when you're still a kid :lol:
weird country :p

:O Where was that?

here in town

AndreasS said:
In Holland.
Minimum age for beer and "weak" alcoholic beverages like that: 16
For spirits and the likes: 18.

I'm 20 and I still have to show my ID a lot of times, and that pisses me off! Often, the bar-people are younger than I am =/

yeah and in the other parts of the Netherlands too :p

in finland the person has to be 18 to get weak alcohol, 21 for strong one...
but I always got vodka and whatever I wanted without even being asked for an ID XD so it always comes to how good they care about laws...

Cari, actually it's 20 for the strong ones, not 21. But in bars the limit is 18 for all beverages (excluding those bars of course where you have to be 20/22 to enter anyway). :D

netta= my hero. i want to take this girl out for dinner and dancing! she's so cute and smiling all the time... even when she's in warpaint!