Non-Turisas-Video of Netta...

This is awesome!! Go Netta!! :)

Katie: I have another nice ecample. A guy who´s 24 was going to buy some beer and wine in a liquor store (they were having people over for dinner that night, it was 10 minutes before closing time on Friday) He was asked for ID and hadn´t taken it with him. So his girlfriend (who was 27) offered (after some arguing) to buy the stuff, but was refused because they claimed she was going to buy alcohol for a supposed minor.

but such reactions from sellers is pretty much normal, at least I´ve seen it maaaany times...and somehow it is quite okay to react like this (sure, in your example it´s very strange because of the age) imo

And then we have America...where you can't drink any alcohol, weak or strong, until you're 21...

jajaja, in Chile you must to have at least 18 to buy alcohol, but, to be honest, the teenagers and sellers always broke the rules, you can buy alcohol anywhere (almost) having less 18, weak or strong, specially in cheap alcohol stores.
:loco:

See in the UK, if you look under 21, they have to check you're over 18 (as you just can't tell ages anymore), but now apparently they're changing it so if you look under 25 they had to ID you... like i don't have enough trouble... and I don't even drink!!!! I really wouldn't mind half the time but when I'm stood at a bar trying to buy a DIET COKE, when I'm 23, ie I've been able to buy alcohol legally for five years, and I get ID'd... it's getting a bit annoying now

in finland the person has to be 18 to get weak alcohol, 21 for strong one...
but I always got vodka and whatever I wanted without even being asked for an ID XD so it always comes to how good they care about laws...

I've found that if you already 'look' drunk, they'll let you in to bars without checking ID because they presume someone else (where ever you've been drinking) has already done it!...that and they mostly don't care:lol:

nice :D
i wanna have that in Cologne aswell XD
the stuff the keyboarder plays sounds like Super Mario or so :S

Haha that's because part of it is the Super Mario theme, hence the 'hey it's me, Mario' part at the end. He's used Simpson's theme and Chuckle Brother's theme before, it was brilliant!! Part of the solo's also from Scars of Yesterday which he wrote but obviously will never be played live due to it being a bonus track.

I love the way it goes back and forth between the two of them as well, the solo's always make me happy.

I was slightly disappointed to find Olli wasn't doing a solo at all on the tour, i think taking out the big voice over was a good idea, it was amusing, but a bit long, but I assumed he'd still be doing a solo anyway, like he used to on previous tours... Ah well, Paris was still an awesome gig!!