Noooooo!

stargazer

Skyfire wants you!
Nov 27, 2001
Lund, Sweden
www.skyfireonline.net
I went to the local music store the other day to pick up a hardcase for my bass and while I was at it, I thought I'd buy some new picks. Unfortunately the clerk told me that the kind of picks I use won't be available in Sweden anymore! I'm boned! :cry: I need those picks... dunno what to do without them :erk:

Well, what I'm trying to say is that if anyone of you see Clayton 1.52 mm (the big triangular kind, white) at your local music store, I'd be very grateful if we could make a deal of some kind. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by stargazer
I went to the local music store the other day to pick up a hardcase for my bass and while I was at it, I thought I'd buy some new picks. Unfortunately the clerk told me that the kind of picks I use won't be available in Sweden anymore! I'm boned! :cry: I need those picks... dunno what to do without them :erk:

Well, what I'm trying to say is that if anyone of you see Clayton 1.52 mm (the big triangular kind, white) at your local music store, I'd be very grateful if we could make a deal of some kind. :rolleyes:
Man, can you send me a scan/picture of one of those picks? I can see if I can find them for you. I know the guy who runs the company that makes custom picks for Nightwish, Gamma Ray, Edguy, etc etc etc etc.
So I could see if he has those.