Nordic Religion?

Of My Darkest Hour

In The Distance...
Jul 24, 2002
Germantown, TN
Visit site
Hey, I am doing a report on any religion I choose for school. I am highly interested in the Nordic Mythology. I know yall veterans have far superior knowledge about that religion than me. I want to know about the religion itself, its symbols (aka: Christianty - cross, buddhism - buddha, confucanism- yin yang) its practices and so forth. Does anyone know any good sites to give me about the religion or share any info on the side as well. Please inform me soon. :cry: o_O :ill: :zombie:

i think that nordic religion , should be respected more . I mean , they was suffered from religion -wars & mistakenly linked as satanism.
My respect of for their Nordic people.

I'm not Scandinavian , ( I'm Puerto Rican), and here our ancestral religions , performed by Tainian Indians were banished from the Island , just to embrace catholiscism religion. I don't talk bad against Christianity as a philosophy/religion , but i blame the narrow minded people for all the damage.

Lucifur rising is a good book to read if you wish to mock those bible holding christain cultist which approch everyone who wears black in the street

Why are you so mad at the christians?
Grow up and respect others religion.

And thats why I love Mr.V
He's playing great music, with no connection to any sorts of religion. Heia Vintersorg! :D