Religion..... more serious than before......

Being of the Brown persuation, I think will soon become God, when we take back Texas, California, New Mex & Arizona.
Did you know that Hispanics are out numbering Blacks?!
They will soon be the smallest minority in the States!!!!
Unreal. I'm currently in the process of making my own Army, except clones are never as great as the real deal so I will settle for having many babies. I have a good start with three...

Igor_Cavalera said:
And while we're on the subject of religion, has anyone ever been labelled as a satanist for being a metalhead?
Everybody! We carry that stigmata to the grave. There are more misconceptions about heavy metal than are religions in the world.

Can't die until Satan says you die
And Satan takes your soul
In the face of death or your toungue will blister - Black Sabbath

I'm riding my bike
across the highway at night
to Satan my soul I sell
while I'm riding on down to hell - Goddes Of Desire

For I have drunk, for I have drunk the blood and the sperm of
the gods. My soul has been raped, I carry bestial mark
Inside me burns black flame and I'll never betray... my oath!
- Impaled Nazarene

Catholic schoolgirls have thrown away their mascara
They chain themselves to the axles of big Mack trucks
The sky is filled with herds of shivering angels
The fat lady lives! Gentleman, start your trucks! - Blue Oyster Cult

Stolen many a man's soul and faith.
I was around when Jesus Christ had His moment of doubt and faith.
I made damn sure that Pilate washed his hands and sealed his fate.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.
But what's puzzling you is the nature of my game. - The Rolling Stones

Is just right-wing religious propaganda, we are not satanists. We are METALHEADS!:headbang:

Igor_Cavalera said:
And while we're on the subject of religion, has anyone ever been labelled as a satanist for being a metalhead?

Besides turning upside down every cross I encountered in the 80's I never felt satanic :devil:

Igor_Cavalera said:
Yes. The parents of a really good friend of mine thinks i'm total Satanic, and won't allow my friend to see me, in fear of me influencing him, and persuading him to follow (in their words),"the left hand path". But we still see eachother on a regular basis. He comes over when his folks are gone.

Wicked Child said:
Yes. The parents of a really good friend of mine thinks i'm total Satanic, and won't allow my friend to see me, in fear of me influencing him, and persuading him to follow (in their words),"the left hand path". But we still see eachother on a regular basis. He comes over when his folks are gone.
And then you go to a Black Mass together of course :lol:

Wyvern said:
Everybody! We carry that stigmata to the grave. There are more misconceptions about heavy metal than are religions in the world.

When I was in that Catholic school it was just ridiculous. They told us Bon Jovi and Poison were satanic, hell they even said Air Supply were devil worshippers :rolleyes:

Hawk said:
And then you go to a Black Mass together of course :lol:

hahahaha, I remember the black masses we held...Playing Venom and Slayer, having a crate of beer and calling up ghosts ... The only devil I ever met was the headache day after :headbang:

Wicked Child said:
:lol:

Yeh, but I don't tell anybody about that. :err:
Don't worry your secret is safe with me, Henri the school teacher...
whistle.gif
yes.gif

Wicked Child said:
Or when we sacrifice cats in the cemetary and drink their blood. But everyone knows that!
Your mom?? His mom?? :lol:

Abryl said:
When I was in that Catholic school it was just ridiculous. They told us Bon Jovi and Poison were satanic, hell they even said Air Supply were devil worshippers :rolleyes:
THEY ARE! Those are the worst devil worshippers and followers of the Antichrist.

Save your soul my dear before is too late:

Goddess Of Desire
Blaspheme
Candlemass
Blue Oyster Cult
Black Sabbath
Cathedral
Demon
Hellhammer
Impaled Nazarene

Those are bands that will show you the light
4.gif

Igor_Cavalera said:

I Dont get called a satanist most ppl know better .... They know I would Skin them alive and sacrifice them to my gods ...... oh and Make a Hell ofa Lamp shade from their flesh :loco:

carnut said:
hahahaha, I remember the black masses we held...Playing Venom and Slayer, having a crate of beer and calling up ghosts ... The only devil I ever met was the headache day after :headbang:

My ex-wife had a bad acid trip once and she thought I was the devil. :ill:

bryant

Bryant said:
My ex-wife had a bad acid trip once and she thought I was the devil. :ill:

bryant

Ex-wives on acid, that's a bad combination I think..Did she worship you when you were the devil
devilsmoke.gif

Wyvern said:
THEY ARE! Those are the worst devil worshippers and followers of the Antichrist.

Save your soul my dear before is too late:

Goddess Of Desire
Blaspheme
Candlemass
Blue Oyster Cult
Black Sabbath
Cathedral
Demon
Hellhammer
Impaled Nazarene

Those are bands that will show you the light
4.gif

Yeah! Impaled Nazarene are very Christian!

carnut said:
Ex-wives on acid, that's a bad combination I think..Did she worship you when you were the devil
devilsmoke.gif
Hmmmm actually it scared the heeneejeebees out of her. She completely freaked out. :ill: Oh btw I know the Deutch speaking Belgians refer to acid as "trips" as I have had conversations about it before when I was there.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Damned !! Pretty cool reply there Sayer. I likie to see replies like that. It makes me think.

I don't necessarily agree with being smart equals weak though. Merlin Olsen was a professional football player and scholar.

I also have a hard time relating to pure chemistry (brain chemistry) being our only link to our emotions and innermost thoughts, but I certainly agree human physiology is 98% of it.

Bryant

oh, I meant weak and smart in different species, not within one, like we can never be stronger than a chimp, but we have a more complex mind.

So maybe the gamble started out as...

lets see if humans can develop systems and societies in order to survive before they are eaten by stronger animals, or lets see if birds can escape by flying. All species having equal attributes, but dispersed differently, in the case of humans, most att's given to the brain, and far less to agility and stregth of a tiger or whatever. :confused: or whatever, ya know

The saYer said:
oh, I meant weak and smart in different species, not within one, like we can never be stronger than a chimp, but we have a more complex mind.

So maybe the gamble started out as...

lets see if humans can develop systems and societies in order to survive before they are eaten by stronger animals, or lets see if birds can escape by flying. All species having equal attributes, but dispersed differently, in the case of humans, most att's given to the brain, and far less to agility and stregth of a tiger or whatever. :confused: or whatever, ya know

That's cool. I didn't realize you were as intelligent as you are Sayer.

Having said that, the fact that I don't believe man came from a monkey doesn't mean I don't believe in evolution to some extent. All creatures, including man adapt to their surroundings or cease to exist. Some animals actually evolve physically over time. Man has as well. It is well known we are on the average taller and have bigger feet than our ancestors. I am talkling a 100 years ago, not hundreds or thousands...........

Bryant