Nordic Religion?

Respect other religions?
I was not just stating my dislike for the christian cult, but for ALL religions. If i am not a christian then why do i have it rammed down my throat when ever i walk down the highstreet of my local town. I don't hand out leaflets about being a satanist or try and convince people to join my religion (cult).

I put the question to you rLn, which is the greater evil following the religion which has been followed for htousands of years and which is the native way of life and belief or to follow a belief system which tells groups of people to follow a new way of life or die.

Lighten up, Francis.
I see far more commercials for Ford trucks in a given week than I ever hear about religion, Christian or otherwise. The people at Ford want to sell more trucks so they can make more money. Christians, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc... want you to believe in their beliefs so that you will go to heaven and everybody will be happy. If it truly bothers you that much, perhaps it would be best to try and analyze what about it touches a nerve.

Now let me get this right. What I find strange is those guys who 'HATE' christians. For example a guy at this forum said "I hate christianity" Well if you hate christians so bad, you can keep it inside yourselve and respect other people.

Well, I don't hate christians, I hate christianity. That is a great difference. And people can get offended if they want. Perhaps you want me to keep it to myself and when no one knows go burn down a church, instead of being honest to everyone.

Well, I'm not that narrowminded to hate people for such a reason! But I believe christianity is wrong, and it has caused so much trouble and everything, so I find hatred to it. Though, I cannot just hate people for what religion they may have. Even if I really dislike their religion.