North America 2014 Setlist

I've found two. Looks like they switch between them, depending on how long of a set they are allowed.

1.The Science of Noise
2.White Noise/Black Silence
3.Monochromatic Stains
4.Lost to Apathy
5.The Fatalist
6.The Silence in Between
7.Zero Distance
8.The Mundane and the Magic
9.Punish My Heaven
10.The Wonders at Your Feet
11.What Only You Know
12.Iridium
13.Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
14.State of Trust
15.ThereIn
16.Final Resistance
Encore:
17.Lethe
18.Endtime Hearts
19.Misery's Crown

1.The Science of Noise
3.What Only You Know
4.The Fatalist
5.The Silence in Between
6.The Wonders at Your Feet
7.The Mundane and the Magic
8.Monochromatic Stains
9.Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
10.Endtime Hearts
11.Final Resistance
12.ThereIn
13.Misery's Crown

Thanks a bunch. I hope they play the longer set in Arizona :D

I've found two. Looks like they switch between them, depending on how long of a set they are allowed.

1.The Science of Noise
3.Monochromatic Stains
4.Lost to Apathy
5.The Fatalist
6.The Silence in Between
7.Zero Distance
8.The Mundane and the Magic
9.Punish My Heaven
10.The Wonders at Your Feet
11.What Only You Know
12.Iridium
13.Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
14.State of Trust
15.ThereIn
16.Final Resistance
Encore:
17.Lethe
18.Endtime Hearts
19.Misery's Crown

1.The Science of Noise
3.What Only You Know
4.The Fatalist
5.The Silence in Between
6.The Wonders at Your Feet
7.The Mundane and the Magic
8.Monochromatic Stains
9.Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)
10.Endtime Hearts
11.Final Resistance
12.ThereIn
13.Misery's Crown

Oh yeah? Damn I really like that song too. I hope that they play it. I haven't seen DT in about 9 years or so. The last time I seen them live was with Hypocrisy and that was a phenomenal show.

Hopefully I will be seeing them next Thursday. It will be the first time I ever see em live. And I'm definitely getting the "Memory Construct" LP thing.

Hopefully I will be seeing them next Thursday. It will be the first time I ever see em live. And I'm definitely getting the "Memory Construct" LP thing.

They didn't have the 7" at the show I went to, but they might have them at your show. I think the shipment was delayed due to the weather.

Yeah, this was super frustrating but out of everyone's hands. I saw the band in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, and London, and they didn't get the shipments until the very next show in Cleveland. Which I didn't go to partly because I had to get back to my real life of not following DT on tour, and partly because fuck Ohio and everyone who lives there.

They didn't have the 7" at the show I went to, but they might have them at your show. I think the shipment was delayed due to the weather.

Yeah, according to there facebook they have em now and they are being sold. So that's good.
Also if any one can find out the price of them that would be appreciated.
1891280_10151980023515748_757828146_n.jpg

From Construct, my favorite live song was "What Only You Know." The keyboard intro was really cool live coming right after "Lost to Apathy." And of course "The Science of Noise" is a perfect choice to open the set.

I loved the video projection of "The Mundane and the Magic." This was another one of my favorite live songs and my girlfriend particularly enjoyed this one as well (she's not usually into this kind of music, but she LOVED the whole show).

One of the best shows I've ever been to. It was Dark Tranquillity's first time ever playing in Puerto Rico and my first Dark Tranquillity show, also. :D I have an epic professionally done picture of me pulling in Mikael into the crowd. :heh: :lol: