Any concert reviews/setlists from European Tour???

MegaKyle said:
At Tuska Winter War they played the following:

The Treason Wall
Lost to Apathy
Through Smudged Lenses
White Noise/Black Silence
Scythe, Rage & Roses
The New Build
Punish My Heaven
The Wonders at Your Feet
My Negation
Final Resistance

Yep, as far as I can remember those were the songs, but I recall the order they were played in was:

1. The Treason Wall
2. Lost to Apathy
3. Through Smudged Lenses
4. White Noise / Black Silence
5. The New Build
6. The Wonders at Your Feet
7. Scythe, Rage and Roses
8. Punish My Heaven
9. My Negation
10. Final Resistance

Then again, it is a well known fact that my memory has made some mistakes in the past.

Anyways, it was a very good gig: nice performance by Mikael, good sounds (although I guess the guitars could have been a bit louder at some moments) and no bad songs on the set. The only bad thing was - IT WAS WAY TOO SHORT! I'd so wanted to hear a couple more songs, but alas, not this time.

I guess I will post some more thoughts of mine into the Tuska Winter War -thread later.

-Villain (still very tired from all the traveling and the gig)

Villain said:
Anyways, it was a very good gig: nice performance by Mikael, good sounds (although I guess the guitars could have been a bit louder at some moments) and no bad songs on the set. The only bad thing was - IT WAS WAY TOO SHORT! I'd so wanted to hear a couple more songs, but alas, not this time.
I agree that the set was way too short.. I'd like DT doing a Finnish tour where they could play for two hours or more like Cannibal Corpse did a while ago (Oulu, Tampere & Helsinki).. :D