North American tour 06

Canuckleheads (southern ontario least) seems Opeth will be in London Feb.28, 26$ tickets. Toronto outta be the day after, hopefully Detroit the day before:headbang:

I'll probably be at the Massachusetts date. It's not really my scene but I haven't seen my buddy in ages and he's never out on tour this way so...

Kerry King said:
To my fellow Canucks,
Mike said on his last tour that they would return to Toronto and Montreal for sure... hopefully to Vancouver and Ottawa as well. After all Canada is as always so \m/.

KFK

Hah, you're from Mississauga too? I thought I'd be the only 'saugan here.

i wouldnt be able to travel down to london, thats a little too far >.<

hopefully we'll see a toronto date confirmed soon.

:eek:
TWO shows in QC? *swoon*
And they're playing London too?
With Toronto, that's 4 shows in Eastern Canada alone...
:worship:

and it's during my spring break! :D

I don't think they'll be playing Montreal or Toronto. They would have announced them with the Quebec and London dates. I think they're just concentrating on the cities they didn't play last tour. Sucks because I really want to see Dark Tranquillity. Guess I'll have to find a ride to Quebec if there's no Montreal show.

I'm shocked to see a date confirmed for Lupo's in RI. This is a good choice !

HugeRockStar said:
I don't think they'll be playing Montreal or Toronto. They would have announced them with the Quebec and London dates. I think they're just concentrating on the cities they didn't play last tour. Sucks because I really want to see Dark Tranquillity. Guess I'll have to find a ride to Quebec if there's no Montreal show.

Besides them saying in Toronto and Montreal that they are coming back, it wouldn't make sense for them to not play in either city because they have such a huge fan base in both places. And it seems like every touring band that plays QC plays in Montreal as well. But who knows? If they're playing London the 28th and QC the 29th...not sure how that'll work. Seems like they'll be making a loop around the northeast before heading west... The QC date isn't even on opeth.com yet. So, we'll see!

And I want to see Dark Tranqulity too....I missed them on their last tour.

well, im buying tickets for london... and if they come to toronto, well i guess im seeing them twice then...

opeth8 said:
I'm shocked to see a date confirmed for Lupo's in RI. This is a good choice !
Yes! I am getting so sick of the Palladium. Even though they will probably be there too.

So, to correct myself...

whoever is going the Massachusetts date and/or the Rhode Island date, see you there (I am certainly going to both)

der...my bad...they're playing QC the 26th...where else would they play between Quebec City and London if not Montreal and Toronto?

Or maybe they'll do something like RI, QC, Montreal, London, Toronto, Detroit...that would kind of make sense...

winters epilogue said:
Yes! I am getting so sick of the Palladium. Even though they will probably be there too.

So, to correct myself...

whoever is going the Massachusetts date and/or the Rhode Island date, see you there (I am certainly going to both)

If they don't come to the palladium I probably won't be able to go :confused: