North American tour 06

So I'm sort of nervous about going to a show when Opeth's playing. I mean gays are cool. My concern is that you're obviously a tightly knit bunch and Metal's notoriously violent. So if someone finds me cute, I might be gang-raped or something.

Oh my god you're so dumb. Do you think if I get up really early in the morning and try extra hard that I can be as homophobic as you?

Seriously, you berate people for not knowing how to use the internet, which is a valid point, but you precede it with this nonsense. Get a clue.

:wave:

If a girl is afraid to go somewhere for fear of being raped by men, she's not automatically some sort of radical feminist or a lesbian. Nor am I "homophobic" for being concerned because someone tells me that Opeth fans are sexual deviants. Several of my friends are gay. In fact, the only reason I didn't march in a pride parade in support of one was a knee injury.

I think he's an Opeth fan
36263591_3f98b7573d.jpg

I'm not scared of Carrot Top, really. I'm a bit more scared of those pubic hairs sticking out.

But anyways, I'm liking the look of this upcoming tour. I just hope they come to Saratoga Winners in Latham again. They packed the place pretty full last time, so I'd assume they would. DT and DT should actually be pretty good show openers too, not as good as Into Eternity and Nevermore, but that's just me.

I won't count on getting an "Evening with Opeth" being that it's such a small venue.

NO Montreal shows...

Fatalfrosty | E-Mail
Il n'y à pas possibilité de faire une date juste DT-Devin Townsend Band à Montréal ?
6 January 2006 - chaise

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Webmaster comments Salut!

Malheureusement non, ils n'ont pas de disponibilités... il faut aller les voir avec Opeth & DT à Québec ;)

Bonne journée!

Steph

Just get the final tour dates out dammit! I need to know if I'm going to buy a plane ticket or not! ;)

-starving for opeth in centex...

there's no montreal show, but there is a quebec city show.

it's also two days before the london show, so i guess theres still a chance of there being an opeth show in toronto... but seemingly less than before.

Their not coming to montreal, their going to quebec city though... which is friggin over 2 hours away from me nd blimey.. friggin.. grraaa.. gotta find a way to make it there...