Northeast Ohio Availability (25 Miles East of Cleveland)

Frank

Electric Monk
Jan 24, 2003
Painesville, Ohio
Visit site
I dunno, but it seems as if Enchant is getting a little more popular.

When I bought Tug of War upon release, the guy there said that Enchant is "starting" to catch on.

Well, I just stopped in there the other day looking for some new stuff (Clem Snide) and as always, I checked the Enchant slot. Yes, Enchant has it's own slot now. And now they have Time Lost, Break, Juggling 9 or Dropping 10, Tug Of War, and Blink Of An Eye. And a few of them even have multiple copies.

Back when I bought Break, Juggling 9 or Dropping 10, Tug Of War, and Blink Of An Eye, they usually only had the one I bought and one other title. I bought each of those one at a time.

Also, keep in mind that about a month ago I bought Time Lost there. Now, a month later they have another on the shelf. Not bad for a disc seldom played anywhere except by Enchant fans. When bought my first Enchant disc there, they didn't have that one.

If you are familiar with Mentor, Ohio, the name of the store is Record Den. It's across the street from Best Buy. It's not a fancy place at all, but it sells good music. And the people that work there love music, we often just talk about it. As a matter of fact, when I was in there this last time, they were having a deep discussion about rock lyrics. I love that place.