Norther quits

It is, never nice to see one of your favourite bands end... but it was coming. Too much has changed, not just having the new vocalist - but Kride is too busy with work and lost the essence of Norther. Petri was too big a loss. Correct decision.

Great that they quit. The band pretty much died after they kicked Petri out. Their last album was horrible.

It is, never nice to see one of your favourite bands end... but it was coming. Too much has changed, not just having the new vocalist - but Kride is too busy with work and lost the essence of Norther. Petri was too big a loss. Correct decision.

Yeah very true. They just lost all momentum after Petri left. Good they did not keep trying to drag it out and leave a worse legacy. I wish I could have seen them live back in the good days.

It was over as soon as they lost Petri. Their new vocalist sounded like an Alexi Laiho wannabe. I enjoyed all the albums with Petri and own some as well. Petri is a good replacement for Jari. Looking forward to the new album.