Norther

Vermillion

New Metal Member
Jan 14, 2002
Visit site
Hey ppl! what do u think about Norther? I consider COB the masters of the style and that they're unique composing, but there a lot of bands following COB that are doing a good job. I.E. Throne of chaos and Norther, this last one are very fast on guitars, I like that, althought COB will be always first on my metal heart.

I´ve heard only one song from Norther and it´s Youth Gone Wild...didn´t like it at all but the singer had pretty same kind of voice than Aleksi has. Still there´s no other band like bodom.:headbang:

:eek: do u say TOC was before Bodom!!? I dind't know that!! I think
that is enough interesting! and if that is true I suppose only a few ppl know about that,for example at TOC messageboard nearly everybody say bodom was before, only one guy said TOC was before. I would like to know if TOC was really before! cause that would change a lot of opinions about bodom topics. Excuseme for my bad english.

I read on the Sinergy page that Alexi did some backing "shouts" for Norther. Does anybody know in which song(s)?

I think Norther is great, maybe not as good as COB but still very good. What do you mean "before COB changed style"? IneartheD sounds the same as COB.