Northlane Mix (axefx) PLease suss!

I would bring the vocals down a bit but they are sitting decently how they are so it's not a huge deal. Mix in general sounds good. Nice work!

I love these guys. Their first album is too good. That being said, the vocals could be brought down a bit, and IMO the kick could use more just a bit more "click" in the 5k and 10k regions, but that's just my preference. Everything else is sounding great.

great stuff man, what i would point out is the vocals are way way too loud, perhaps the kick is a bit too clicky could to with a bit more low end on the kick or maybe take away some mids or highs. and at some points the snare doesnt realy sit in the mix nicely but at others it seems fine... :S:S
the guitars sound a bit weak for the djenty kind of style they are going for;
maybe send your guitar tracks to a group track and compress the group track and eq it with a bit more low end and sit it just under the original guitars in the mix.. will thicken the hell out of your guitar sound
im also not picking up a lot of bass guitar through my speakers or sub and at some points the music realy seems like its all high end, apart from that tho its all tight as fuck and well recorded... good work bro!

cheers guys its already been released and i was on a time constraint so this is whats out in the public domain, but i am going to post an updated mix today.
Thanks for all your comments

hahaha well, the rest of the mix didn't really have it until after the cleans, maybe a spacey airy feel which i got, so i got confused.