Darkthrone - Borknagar - Susperia - Dimmu Borgir - Immortal - Arcturus -

Swedish Metal #2 The Land With Death

Marduk - Hypocrisy - The Crown - Thyrfing - Vintersorg

Brittish Metal # 3 The Heavy Land

Cradle Of Filth - Judas Priest - Black Sabbath - Iron Maiden

I want to continue but...

I want to continue but...
Don't! :D :p

Ok this would be a neverending thread if everyone start posting the best bands from each country.....
as for Norway, Sweden and UK, they have their own board in this forum to answer to such questions..

Originally posted by Eldzik
:confused:
gall01.gif

"Having already had a top 5 single and a total 49 weeks in the UK charts, this lady is here to stay with her acoustic driven melodies and silky smooth vocals."
"With a Grammy winning debut single "Unforgivable Sinner" spending 5 weeks at Number One and holding the record as the fastest and biggest selling single ever in Norway, and now Europe and Japan beckoning, Lene Marlin ( pronounced Ley-nah) looks set for success beyond her wildest dreams."

:)

come on u freaks theres other genres than black m from norway :) [/B]

I know it very well, but le me dream about Norge as a black metal land where everyone wear the same clothes blackmetal musicians have on their concerts and a lot of studs.... :eek:
I really like this image, even if I know that it's a country very real and similar to the other ones..... Make me dream sometimes....:rolleyes:

1995 to 1998 was a great period for Norge Black Metal, great bands, great albums, suicides, burning chuches, murders... All of these events contructed their fame. But they don't have only this, also Brasil don't have only Pelé, Carnaval, café and big butts, but this is our fame...

NP - Dodheimsgard - Monumental Possession

Originally posted by CorpseDust
MacMoney
you seriously got some issues against norway.

Nope, Norway has produced great and revolutionary black metal albums but seriously all this true norwegian black metal and norwegian being the truest language and all that shit is getting old after a few years. There are good, if not better, scenes in other countries too.

1995 to 1998 was a great period for Norge Black Metal, great bands, great albums, suicides, burning chuches, murders...

SUICIDES??? CHURCH BURNINGS??? MURDERS??? Maybe in between 91-94, but no burnings after, and certainly no murders concerning Black Metal, at least as far as I know...
I agree that in that period (95-98) some great albums came out, Emperor In the Nightside..., Anthems, Arcturus - Aspera not (that black anyway) etc, but the era 91-94 was far more important IMO. Musically and ideology-wise as well.