Not enough fans!

I_Am_The_Fury

Feb 1, 2008
Switzerland/Colorado
Firewind is just an amazing band and I personally think they do not get enough credit for their incredible music and talent! I noticed there are so few people who try to tab out their songs (yeah they're incredible hard to nail but there is still a lack of fans!). Is it just me or do they not have the amount of fans they deserve? Anyway, cheers guys, and kick some ass on the European tour! :kickass:

FIREWIND doesn't have nearly enough fans but Gus G was such a wild stallion playing with so many different bands that many people just couldn't or wouldn't keep track of his activities. He's settled down in his old age :p and he has only gotten better. I'm glad I am one of the few and proud that keeps following Gus G's musical efforts. :worship:

FIREWIND doesn't have nearly enough fans but Gus G was such a wild stallion playing with so many different bands that many people just couldn't or wouldn't keep track of his activities. He's settled down in his old age :p and he has only gotten better. I'm glad I am one of the few and proud that keeps following Gus G's musical efforts. :worship:

Yep, am proud too, to be a follower of Gus' music.
ON topic, i constantly rave on about that this band should be if not going to be HUGE they are full of epic talent.... but the more i think about it the less i want it to happen, there would be no more small venues. no chance for them walking past you in the gig going "yo wzzzzsssup?" am sure you get me.

peace

ON topic, i constantly rave on about that this band should be if not going to be HUGE they are full of epic talent.... but the more i think about it the less i want it to happen, there would be no more small venues. no chance for them walking past you in the gig going "yo wzzzzsssup?" am sure you get me.

peace

So treu!!!
But for them it would be awsome to become more famous and play at the huge places and stadiums/arena's.

I think, if people would stop downloading every album they listen, that the bands would have more money to promote and get bigger.
Gus & co. are good musicians - we all know that. and that they'll go/be bigger in future, that's for sure too (play headliner show's @ Festivals, have more groupies, etc..).
so give them ~5-10 Years and there you go.