Not Man to return!!!!!!

SMP840 said:
By new i meant with Bush singing. I mean i do remember when sound of white noise came out. I remember saying why whould they dump joey after signing a big record deal. I bought that album and thought it was okay, and only okay just because i was used to anthrax thrashing it up. I was over it by stomp 442. And its true, even though in terms of album sales and so forth they werent as big as in the 80's but times changed and they changed with it. If anything they adapted, and in a good way if you ask me. I saw the reunion show in chicago, and i thought it was good. But i also saw the dimbag show a couple of months before and i thought that they kicked total ass that night. Reunions are great for a certain amount of time. I like either anthrax, i just think its better to keep going forward rather than to go back. Nostalgia only lasts for so long and then it gets old. I would be very dissapointed if the bush/caggiano didnt come back. But if it didnt i just hope that the next new album kicks ass just like wcfya did. :headbang:
Exactly.

i bought an anthrax t-shirt at hottopic last year with the not man on the front and on the back it says "metal thrashing mad" with the devil horns at the bottom.
But alot of you think its uncool to go to hottopic so i bet no one saw it. ha.

bacillus anthracis said:
i bought an anthrax t-shirt at hottopic last year with the not man on the front and on the back it says "metal thrashing mad" with the devil horns at the bottom.
I got that shirt too......it was my third time going there, and i went twice before cause they had Maiden shirts......It's a really sweet shirt

bacillus anthracis said:

OLD GLORY kicks HotTopics nu metal shirt sellin', harry potter memorabilia pushin', supporting the gay youth of America with their rainbow faggotry shirts and stickers, wannabe goth and swedish death metal, retarded asses.

But you're way too hardcore for that to matter to you. :rolleyes:

GregadetH said:
OLD GLORY kicks HotTopics nu metal shirt sellin', harry potter memorabilia pushin', supporting the gay youth of America with their rainbow faggotry shirts and stickers, wannabe goth and swedish death metal, retarded asses.

But you're way too hardcore for that to matter to you. :rolleyes:
He's gona need a new asshole after that one Greg! You fuckin kill me! :worship:

GregadetH said:
I just gotta make fun of the "tro0s".

I just gotta. :Spin:
I'm glad you do, dude.
B.A. said we didn't notice the Anthrax shirt at Hot Topic. The fact is- B.A. didn't see the link to Hot Topic on anthrax.com because JOHN BUSH was in the band when the link was up.
Now that Joey's back, B.A. is a tr00 fan....

thats why hottopic sells anthrax shirts becouse they are nu-metal.

stupid douchebag!

i saw it i had to get it, but of course if anyone buys a shirt from hottopic they are labeled some stupid ass name.

oh man im so offended please stop.

MyHatred said:
Please ban this cocksmoker...Thra:rofl:ude? jdelpi? Brentney? Someone please!!!! This guy makes Anthrax Mosher look like a Rhodes scholar:err:
:lol:

you should put the mosh girl in a pic with the NOT man.

maybe her and the NOT man can kick BA's ass :lol:

bacillus anthracis said:
thats why hottopic sells anthrax shirts becouse they are nu-metal.

stupid douchebag!

i saw it i had to get it, but of course if anyone buys a shirt from hottopic they are labeled some stupid ass name.

oh man im so offended please stop.

Everytime you take a breath, it's a waste of perfectly good air.

AmericanPsycho.jpg

BTW, Patrick Bateman called- he wants to talk to you about his Genesis collection.

Dicknose.

RIP magazine 1990

article title "the Not Man Is Dead"

"the not man is dead; the shorts, burned; comic book collections, filed away. its a bleak and oppressive album"

makes sense. so if the reunion line up records an lp, the not man is garunteed.

spitzs lazy eye said:
RIP magazine 1990

"the not man is dead; the shorts, burned; comic book collections, filed away. its a bleak and oppressive album"

WTF???

You guys are weird. The not man never left. I have me one of them there "we're not changing out name" shirts. The not man is on it. Given, he has not been out in front as much, but he's around. In all honesty, I was shocked that they did not have him run out onto stage during "anti-social" when I saw the reunion show. For a bunch of guys who are high on nostalgia, I was shocked not to see that.

Originally Posted by spitzs lazy eye
RIP magazine 1990

That was when Thrax decided that they weren't being taken seriously because they wore jams, etc. I remember reading that and thinking they were selling out but when POT came out I decided I didnt give a shit and if selling out meant creating albums like POT then who cares