return to form after comercial years

I know there are two songs with numbers as song titles... 1,320? can't recall a note.

1,320 is probably my least favorite song from Endgame. However, 44 Minutes, which presumably is the other song you refer to here, is good, as are This Day We Fight, How the Story Ends, Headcrusher, and The Hardest Part of Letting Go.

But I think all those songs pale in comparison to Sudden Death. That track is fucking sick. If you haven't already done so, spend the U.S. 99 cents and download it off Amazon.

Megadeth sucks?

Fuck me.

Holy Wars, Peace Sells, Hangar 18... some of the best Thrash classics ever written.

Seen em live 5 times and they always deliver.

I agree though - Risk was terrible. Cryptic Writings was hit and miss - the hits were brilliant though.

Endgame, System and UA were all great albums too.

Still though Rust in Peace, So Far, So Good, So What and Peace Sells are easily their best albums.

where the fuck did I say that?

You 80's-Joey-Journey loving mulletheads are just too easy and black/white.
you said it countless times but who gives a f**k?

the frustration of the Bushthrax-fanatics is becoming bigger and bigger, chill down Johnnie and spin Vol. 8, P&V + Toast will make your day.

Never liked Megadeth much. Bought Countdown, but it didn't make much of an impression I must admit. Had a pretty thorough listen to Rust in Peace as well, but it didn't do much for me either.

Just couldn't shake the feeling that Mustaine sounds like an angry wasp.
I recently had a listen to Endgame since it's considered a return to form.

Mustaine now sounds like an old angry wasp...

I bet the "frustration" doesn't have anything on the one Scott & co. feel onstage everytime Joey puts the Indian headdress on his mullet wig :lol: :lol:
John also wore the indian headdress, at least one time. i saw it in cologne in march 2003 and i can tell you it looks better on a mullethead than on a baldy head.:lol:

John also wore the indian headdress, at least one time. i saw it in cologne in march 2003 and i can tell you it looks better on a mullethead than on a baldy head.:lol:

Really? That's just wrong. I understand it's supposed to be part of "The Anthrax Experience", but Indians is a serious song with a serious message and I think that's kind of disrespectful.

This was just an example. Nevertheless, it's just gay no matter who does it.