return to form after comercial years

I bet the "frustration" doesn't have anything on the one Scott & co. feel onstage everytime Joey puts the Indian headdress on his mullet wig :lol: :lol:

Jonnieee you seem to be very obsessed with Joey and his hair cut. If that photo is of you in your avatar you don't have much room to talk. You have gay ass long hair yourself. you complain about living in the 80's well most dudes with long hair are still stuck in the 80's. Just because you don't have your bangs cut doesn't mean you are not still a long haired homo. You go to shows and headbang like an idiot living in 1984. You are a very confused man.

If you were really as die hard of a John Bush fan as you claim you would shave your head bald and shrink to 5'6

If you were really as die hard of a John Bush fan as you claim you would shave your head bald and shrink to 5'6
:lol:

the 90's were the decade when many metal-musicians cut their hair (Metallica, Anthrax, Slayer,...) so Johnnie's 80's village idiot-hairstyle doesn't fit his 90's attitude and taste.

Jonnieee you seem to be very obsessed with Joey and his hair cut. If that photo is of you in your avatar you don't have much room to talk. You have gay ass long hair yourself. you complain about living in the 80's well most dudes with long hair are still stuck in the 80's. Just because you don't have your bangs cut doesn't mean you are not still a long haired homo. You go to shows and headbang like an idiot living in 1984. You are a very confused man.

The picture in my avatar is actually four years old and I have difficulty recognizing myself when I look at it :lol: