not publishing their lyrics

I didnt feel like going through every response in this thread, so it was probably addressed, but I've read interviews in the past with Peter, and he himself said that Hypocrisy lyrics wouldnt be published because hes not comfortable with ppl reading his lyrics..he didnt feel they were all that great I guess. Hey, its all personal choice,right? and besides, I dunno about everyone else in here, but I didnt get into Hypocrisy some 10 years ago because of insightful lyrics, know what I mean?? haha

SeelenlanD said:
I didnt feel like going through every response in this thread, so it was probably addressed, but I've read interviews in the past with Peter, and he himself said that Hypocrisy lyrics wouldnt be published because hes not comfortable with ppl reading his lyrics..he didnt feel they were all that great I guess. Hey, its all personal choice,right? and besides, I dunno about everyone else in here, but I didnt get into Hypocrisy some 10 years ago because of insightful lyrics, know what I mean?? haha

Yeah that's what I mentioned but some guy turned it around said I was lamer than a a Christian. :loco: Ha the dude just put words in my mouth.

Metal88 said:
Hey Rob. Thanks for joining the discussion. It doesn't actually bother me "too" much anymore, as I have gotten well used to listening to Hypocrisy without the lyrical knowlege. Back in the day it used to bother me more b/c the music was still fresh and I hated not knowing the words. Fans like you and I will always have to just wonder about them, I suppose.

No problem. As I said I would really love to know the actual lyrics. I've listened to almost every Hypo song so many times I know every riff and drum beat and solo as it comes, but the lyrics I have to guess at. Some are easy to hear while others are almost impossible.

I'm really glad this forum is here, because for years it was only me and ONE of my friends who really liked Hypocrisy and we didn't get to discuss the music enough. Now I can come here and read what others think of the band. Too many people here (where I live) don't even know that Hypocrisy is a band. :erk:
Most of my friends like really, REALLY bad music - like country and hip hop. :yuk:

:headbang:

masakistjg said:
I too like most other Hypocrisy fans would like lyrics with the booklet. It just doesn't bother me enough to make a thread on a forum. The only thing that would be nice, is having lyrics to the inaudible parts.

It doesn't bother me that much, just seemed like as good of a discussion topic as anything else.

http://www.darklyrics.com/h/hypocrisy.html

450507727_l.jpg

HERE ARE SOME OF PETER'S LYRICS. THOUGH SOME WORDS ARE REPLACED WITH QUESTION MARKS.
KILLER SHOW HERE IN SEATTLE 1-23-06. PETER TOLD US THAT THEY WILL BE BACK IN SEPTEMBER HEADLING!! FUCK YAH!!
METALDAVE

http://www.myspace.com/lawless1

From darklyrics.com :

Die! let me regain control
Die! Let me reign in my own soul
Die! Let my life return
Die! I'd do anything to see you burn!!

I really think it is GOD and not DIE

(thats from War Within of course)