Not So Good Distribution?

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
Well today I went to Best Buy in Midland and all they had was 1 copy of the Anthology cd! No DVD's, no nothing! Very disapointing.

Went to Target in Midland and Bay City and to my amazement, they had ZERO Anthrax.

Kmart in Houghton Lake did have a few Anthology cd's on hand.

FYE in Bay City didn't have any of the new DVD's and only a couple each of Alive 2 and Anthology cd's.

ThraxMan

I bought both dvds at tower today 9.99 for the videos one and 13.99 for alive 2.
I went two best buy first they only had the videos one and it was 15 dollars but they did have lots of copies of the greatest hits.

Went To BestBuy Today in San Francisco and there where no copies i checked the PC there and found NO copies in the 100 mile range.....

Just went to FYE in the Jefferson valley mall and the only major record store for 20 miles. None of the latest Anthrax cd's or DVd's are available there. The giRL at the counter said they might get them sometime in October... However I did find the new cd by SubZero (friends of mine) check out there myspace page.. The new shit is fucking brutaL.
http://www.myspace.com/subzeronyc

ThraxMan said:
Well today I went to Best Buy in Midland and all they had was 1 copy of the Anthology cd! No DVD's, no nothing! Very disapointing.

Went to Target in Midland and Bay City and to my amazement, they had ZERO Anthrax.

Kmart in Houghton Lake did have a few Anthology cd's on hand.

FYE in Bay City didn't have any of the new DVD's and only a couple each of Alive 2 and Anthology cd's.

ThraxMan
they had all the DVDs and Alive 2 on CD, but no Anthrology anywhere. They even had a card listing it at like 14.99 but no copies to buy. I am NOT paying 22.99 at FYE

It's available at 3 different places in Fargo (could be more, I just looked around for it at the stores I've been to). And stocked well, the Best Buy had at least 10 copies of each.

nah target & walmart won't carry that...
Thay are "family friendly" stores. I don't understand it either.
I mean you are a store ..you wanna sell stuff.. selling MORE stuff brings $$$...
especially if you sell cd's & dvd's these new Anthrax releases are big releases!! :err:

Went 20miles north to Poughkeepise. They had several copies of no hit wonders at a Best buy and one copy of alive 2 which I purchased. I'll give a short review later.

remington69 said:
Was at the Best Buy in Arlington Heights, IL this weekend, and they had tons of the No Hit Wonder cd's and dvd's. However, there were no Alive 2 cd's or dvd's in sight.

I used to stay in Arlington Hts when I went to Cubs games. :cool: