Not So Good Distribution?

Metal Thrashing Mark said:
nah target & walmart won't carry that...
Thay are "family friendly" stores. I don't understand it either.
I mean you are a store ..you wanna sell stuff.. selling MORE stuff brings $$$...
especially if you sell cd's & dvd's these new Anthrax releases are big releases!! :err:
i went to target today, and they said they dont carry Anthrax. Fucking ridiculous...

Is alive 2 actually out here(the UK) I cant even find it on the net?! Ive ordered no hit wonders though (CD) are the remasters loud and good :anyone?

Thrash fiend said:
Is alive 2 actually out here(the UK) I cant even find it on the net?! Ive ordered no hit wonders though (CD) are the remasters loud and good :anyone?

Just got the new no hit wonders cd...sounds fuckin good...have to draw a blank with the alive cd/dvd...no fucker knows about it....will it ever be released over here????....makes me wonder if this is goin to happen...if yes...WHEN...if not...WHY???...they would be missin a massive market to shrug off the europeans (seem to remember certain band members saying that in recent years that was one of their major fan bases)

PoolePaul said:
Just got the new no hit wonders cd...sounds fuckin good...have to draw a blank with the alive cd/dvd...no fucker knows about it....will it ever be released over here????....makes me wonder if this is goin to happen...if yes...WHEN...if not...WHY???...they would be missin a massive market to shrug off the europeans (seem to remember certain band members saying that in recent years that was one of their major fan bases)

It will be released in Europe, but it's still a few months away. I will double check and get back to you.

Went to Best Buy in Houston.
Had tons of "No Hit Wonders" and "Alive 2", and a couple of Joey era CDs.
Nothing with John.

Doesn't affect me.
I buy all my music over the net these days.