NOT touring the US after all?

BiatchGuy

tired and rundown
Apr 3, 2002
Since the original thread on this turned into a debate over international politics and military history:

I was reading, the tour DT was rumored to be on now has In Flames.. does that mean DT is not on the tour? That sucks..

It'd be cool to see KSE and Sentenced, but I'd rather see DT than see In Flames for what would be the third time (saw 'em w/ IE, and seeing em again Sunday w/ Slayer!)

thoughts? info?

Lets say it with pictures

gay.jpg

pissoff.jpg

:Spam:

Originally posted by BiatchGuy
Since the original thread on this turned into a debate over international politics and military history:

I was reading, the tour DT was rumored to be on now has In Flames.. does that mean DT is not on the tour? That sucks..

It'd be cool to see KSE and Sentenced, but I'd rather see DT than see In Flames for what would be the third time (saw 'em w/ IE, and seeing em again Sunday w/ Slayer!)

thoughts? info?

Too early to say.
Perhaps, Dark Tranquillity are planning to tour U.S. with other bands (other than Sentenced, KSE...).

Things are pretty chaotic (as they usually are when it comes to touring), but it looks very likely that we'll indeed be hitting the US in September/October. More info will be posted as soon as everything is 100% confirmed, which hopefully will be next week.

Same thing with the European tour - all the details will hopefully be ready in the near future, and then we'll let you know.

Best regards,

/niklas

Originally posted by Hedon
Things are pretty chaotic (as they usually are when it comes to touring), but it looks very likely that we'll indeed be hitting the US in September/October. More info will be posted as soon as everything is 100% confirmed, which hopefully will be next week.

Same thing with the European tour - all the details will hopefully be ready in the near future, and then we'll let you know.

Best regards,

/niklas

Thank you thank you THANK YOU for the clarification!!!! I was wondering what in the world was going on.