Notable Releases to Come 2016

Is it really good? Been hearing mixed reviews. Took a look at the track listing and each song is about 58 seconds. My average fart lasts longer and I'd contest is just as brutal.

Edit- Oh shit, new Neurosis on the horizon.

Nails - You Will Never Be One Of Us

Pure fucking destruction. Brilliant brutality

This album actually sucks. If you want something actually heavy, check out Rotten Sound - Abuse To Suffer from earlier this year. Nails is like the well-produced, poppy version of that crushfest. Seriously, Nails is so fucking overrated.

I love the newest Rotten Sound, and will say Abandon All Life was a better album by Nails, but I don't hate this release at all.

dude. ive already bought the physical release on bandcamp. got an email from John saying I was the 1st one who bought it. WHOOP!

i replied back and gave you props for introducing me to the music

Strangely enough I happened to be listening to The Jester Race when I clicked the link. Weieieieieieirrrrrrrddsssss

dude. ive already bought the physical release on bandcamp. got an email from John saying I was the 1st one who bought it. WHOOP!

i replied back and gave you props for introducing me to the music

awesome! its a great album.

also, this is very good (non-metal)

New Devin is nice. And Kayo Dot. And Cobalt. And Bowie. And Avalanches.

I'm hoping the new In The Woods and Slowdive won't disappoint.

awesome! its a great album.

also, this is very good (non-metal)

WAITAMINNIT! I was friends with this dude back in the day. Lost touch over the years, but have mostly kept up with his music -- Mount Moriah (which is also the name of a road in the CH/Durham area... a road I lived on for two years). Used to be a big black metal fan. Glad to see he's still putting out good shit.