Nothing in Particular

BottomFeeder

New Metal Member
Jun 26, 2003
Fremont
Visit site
Seeing as how the San Francisco show was last week, let me just say that for the first time I actually saw a Death Machine show. Instead of the usual rock out for the first few songs which inherently leads to the moshing and the occasional blood shed (usually when Loss for Words is played) I actually watched you guys perform on stage. It was cool. The atmosphere was not the best but the sound and the overall chemistry was pretty amazing. Ken and I wish to thank Jasun and Troy for the alcohol...yes we made it home alright. Can't wait to here the new Death Machine album....Or I guess we all have to at this point. But It will hopefully make a pretty good dent in a genre that needs to be recognized. Instead of the same boring shit you hear on the radio nowadays. Someone should fucking buy out KSJO, throw out all their records (except for Tool) and turn it in to a radio station that doesn't play shit like Chevelle, Post 1995 Metallica or Disturbed every fucking five minutes. Or at all for that matter. Anyways I've ranted long enough. Probably see or atleast hear you guys down at the studio. At this rate the song that Brandon, Tom and myself are putting together will be like fifteen minutes long by the time we are done. So see everyone later... we'll see you at the studio.

Very good show in Frisco! Thanks to Jasun and Troy for all the booze. You guys kick ass! John, I'm glad to hear that you guys almost have completed your first song. I'm sure it kicks some major ass. Jasun, the guitar for the new song is f*<King awesome! Can't wait for the next show and hopefully it will not be on a tuesday.

Ken