November '08 East Coast Shows

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
So we don't end up with a bazillion separate threads, here's your all in one thread for the 11/08 shows in Worcester, Wantagh, Sayreville, Philly & Springfield; please use this thread to post about the shows; any others will be closed.

I'm looking forward to show reports, photos, and so on! So who's going to which show?

thanks Jax for making this thread. Im going to the philly show and pretty damn excited. Its going to be my 2nd SX show but I got a question about the setlist. Is it going to be same as the US tour before with the first 5 tracks of Paradise Lost, Eve of Seduction and Revelation, then the famous inferno, egypt? etc

I'm seriously considering driving like 6 hours to the Philly one. We had some crappy gig the last time I was going to see them, and I missed friggin' Masquerade and Through the Looking Glass. You heard right, I'm going to drive 6 hours just because they might play Masquerade. Not kidding. All business.

Edit: Y'know, I was only half serious when I started typing this. And now, a few minutes later, I'm making phone calls to get a crew together.

Just wanted to post the setlist from Worcester, MA show.

Oculus Ex Inferni
editEve of Seduction
Evolution
Inferno
Serpent's Kiss
Paradise Lost
Church of the Machine
King of Terrors
Smoke and Mirrors
Revelation
---
Set the World on Fire
Domination
Of Sins and Shadows

Note: I managed to take a look at the actual list, but because it was in the hands of a drunk fan, i had to make it quick. It was to confirm i got everything correctly, but i still have to disclaim that Inferno and Set the World of Fire might be switched (i.e., i've recorded it here incorrectly). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

I just came back from the Worcester gig. I got a setlist (my very first one! :O) from a sound guy after SymX's set -- Sinfulsnot, you got everything except Eve of Seduction, which they played right after Oculus ex Inferni.

The gig was freakin' awesome. I got VIP tickets as a birthday gift from my mom, and I was front and center the whole night long. :D I had seen them in Hartford back in April, but this show completely blew that one out of the water. Church of the Machine and King of Terrors live... I can die happy now. :)

Thank you, Symphony X, for a spectacular night! :headbang:

Thanks for the tip. and it's sinfulSOT. I'm guessing you are not that drunk guy that got the other list. I was right behind you when you got the list.

Thanks for the tip. and it's sinfulSOT. I'm guessing you are not that drunk guy that got the other list. I was right behind you when you got the list.

Oh maaaan, that's such a bad typo. -facepalm- I am so sorry. If you're talking about the setlist with green tape, then yep, that's the one I got. I'm pretty sure I'm not a drunk guy -- a tired girl, on the other hand... :)

Oh maaaan, that's such a bad typo. -facepalm- I am so sorry. If you're talking about the setlist with green tape, then yep, that's the one I got. I'm pretty sure I'm not a drunk guy -- a tired girl, on the other hand... :)

no worries. yes i am talking about the setlist with green tape, although i'll take your word for it that the tape was green.

other than being a tired girl, i figured you weren't that drunk guy b/c
1) if you were that guy, you would have made reference to watching me look over the list and my notes
2) i find it highly unlikely that any drunk guy, or girl, to post coherently enough about #1, or anything else for that matter.

The gig was freakin' awesome. I got VIP tickets as a birthday gift from my mom, and I was front and center the whole night long. :D I had seen them in Hartford back in April, but this show completely blew that one out of the water. Church of the Machine and King of Terrors live... I can die happy now. :)

Thank you, Symphony X, for a spectacular night! :headbang:

I was there last night as well. Being my first SX show..I was blown away to say the least. VIP tix..Up front,..first row..between Romeo and Russell..what more could a girl ask for!! What a heck of a show..I'll definately be catching these guys again when they make their way back to this area!!!