November Tour Setlist/Info Thread

Lothlorien

Towards the Great Sky
Jan 28, 2006
So I'm pretty excited to see what songs opeth plays when the tour starts in a few days. It'll be a good indication of what may be played for the live dvd(if it will even be shot). so post setlists, reviews, information, and what not about this upcoming tour with Paradise Lost.

Also, it seems like every tour that Opeth is on there is four threads about one of the dates on the tour. So just post everything in here i guess.

If anyone's going to the gig tomrrow please please post all info and setlists here. I think alot of us are anxious to see how it was.

ne 1 going to the portsmouth gig to-night plz post a setlist for tomorow, gettin well excited about the roundhouse gig

Portsmouth. Nov 5th Setlist:

Ghost Of Perdition
When
Bleak
Face Of Melinda
The Night And The Silent Water (First time they've played it in the UK!)
The Grand Conjuration
Windowpane
Blackwater Park

Deliverance

There should be a new t-shirt atleast. I've got the designs from Razamataz but I'm not sure if I can post it here :(
Anyway, on the back is an image of a claw-like hand, with smoke coming from the fingers and the text "The Grand Conjuration United Kingdom & Europe 2006", plus the tour dates along the borders of the image, vertically on both sides.
On the front is the Opeth-logo in yellow/gold:ish outlines with the bandmembers faces blended in to the logo.
Looks ok.

There should be a new t-shirt atleast. I've got the designs from Razamataz but I'm not sure if I can post it here :(
Anyway, on the back is an image of a claw-like hand, with smoke coming from the fingers and the text "The Grand Conjuration United Kingdom & Europe 2006", plus the tour dates along the borders of the image, vertically on both sides.
On the front is the Opeth-logo in yellow/gold:ish outlines with the bandmembers faces blended in to the logo.
Looks ok.

Ha that sounds cool, More posts please about merch!

Wasn't that keen on the merch. At Portsmouth they had the GR T-shirt from last tour, the plain logo longsleeve that I bought last time, the one ufomagnet mentioned above (which I would never buy) and another grey on black t-shirt with a plain logo on it. They had all the other beanies and other crap as well of course. I decided to get tickets to the Roundhouse show rather than buy any of their stuff!

Opeth lighters also.

Paradise Lost had some pretty damn cool merch as well, got myself the hoodie with plain text 'Paradise Lost' on the front, and a Milton poem (I believe) on the back.