November's Doom book package

Dec 16, 2002
www.facebook.com
I received my November's Doom book package which included the booklet with lyrical interpretations, The Novella Reservoir cd, poster, sticker, and a signed band photo ... nice package for $30 bucks.

I'd sure recommend it to anyone that was on the fence about buying it. It's well worth the price. There are a lot deep emotions that went into the songs, and it's quite interesting to read where Paul was at in his life when he wrote the songs.

Excellent job, Paul .. can't wait to see the band live at Powerfest.

Britt

Listened to it almost 2 full times in the car this morning.
I will be writing a formal review within a few days.
The CD is brilliant!
Each disc of theirs appears to be a naturtal progression from the previous one. This one definitely lyrically and musically perfectly complements The Pale Haunt Departure.

The package is cool too. I have only flipped through the book.
I need to sit down and read it thoroughly when I have more time.

I did read from other folks on the ND forum that they tried to order the package and it is all sold out now. So if you missed out on the pre-order, shame on you!!!!!

Still pick up the disc if you get the chance. It does not dissappoint!

I read somewhere that they upped the initial pressing of 300 to 1000 .. it still could be sold out though ... maybe not though. People should inquire with The End Records if interested.

Britt

I was only able to order on Sunday(Being a 15 year old doesn't bring in money all that fast :\) so hopefully I'll get it sometime soon, it looks great.

I read somewhere that they upped the initial pressing of 300 to 1000 ..

<sarcasm>

I don't know why anyone would need the book so soon anyway. Why not just download some PDF scans of the pages and read it for free. Then if you decide you like it, you could consider buying it later if you happen to get around to it.

</sarcasm>

(Not directed at you, Britt, this just seemed like a good time to jump in with this :) )

Ken

Thanks guys, glad you enjoy the package!

The package is all gone, with the bag and extra goodies inside, but you CAN buy the book by it self on www.novembersdoom.com!

Also, November's Doom is fine by us, we use both. The honest and truthful reason for the missing apostrophe... It didn't look good in the logo design. Seriously, that's it. haha! A design decision has haunted us for years.

I JUST answered a question in an interview... The question was...

"So, the missing apostrophe... What happened to it?"

and my answer...

"It fell off."