New Band RAINWOUND's demo completed. band named by Paul from gods (November's DOOM)

BrandonS

Apr 5, 2003
That's right, gangsta's! Paul named the band one time when I asked him if he would name the band when we were talking on AIM. So the band and the demo is called Rainwound.

I just finished work on the Demo today, I got some bad sound on track5 but the only way to fix it would be to re-record the entire guitar parts. It's just some clicking and after all, it IS a demo.... so I'm not completely worried about that, it is bearable.. But anyway, Paul not only named the band, but he gave me advice on singing and I think even writing lyrics, which will be my next task... I just need to figure out what materials I need..

There are 6 songs that add up to 52 minutes.. Booya!

Also I am working on the website, It's been pretty fun. I don't have a place to upload my forums though, my host doesn't support PHP or MySQL(?) so if anyone could help, I would really appreciate it..

So Thanks to Paul and all of November's DOOM for the inspiration and stuff. Rock on! :headbang:

You're giving me far too much credit for this. Always happy to chat on IM, and answer questions. I only suggested a play on words for the band name, and the name popped into my head as an example. haha Glad it works for you. Good luck with the music, I hope to hear it soon.

Thanks man! When I got it done I started working on the site, but now I just don't know what to do, haha.... I guess I will try to write some lyrics eh? :p

Hey again, hehe! I didn't want to start a new thread so I just sort of bumped up this one...... The website is now done and there are several pretty good quality samples on the site, definately worth checking out cause they're 8 minutes long and not too big. You can check out the site by clicking on this sentence or just skip right to the samples by clicking here.

And if you see Paul around, tell him I need more help with growling. I can push from my gut but its just a little burst of air and its not a growl. His growls sound thick and I can actually understand what he says.

Thanks. :Spin: